Have you ever faced such a situation, where you were randomly deleting your photos from your PC, but somehow you also deleted some important ones.
How frustrating it is…
Not only accidental lost, but there can be many scenarios where you may lose your private photos.
- Virus Attack like Ransomware
- Windows Crash
- File format Not supported and so.
In any of these cases, the only thing that runs in our mind is “How to recover my photos back”. You may turn out to be lucky, if you keep a backup of your photos and files.
But most of us don’t worry about these scenarios. And hence, they are most likely to face such issues.
So, here are the quick and easy way to get all your lost or permanently deleted photos from Windows PC.
Photos Lost or Deleted? Quick ways to Recover
Case I: If you have deleted your photos normally by only pressing the delete button, then you can easily restore them from Recycle Bin.
- Open the Recycle Bin Folder
- Choose the Photos you want to Restore
- And click on the “Restore the Selected Item”;
Case II: If you have permanently deleted your photos by pressing Shift+del key, then the photos will not be saved to Recycle bin and will be permanently cleaned from the system. In this case, you can use some manual recovery options like ‘Windows Backup and Restore’ and “Previous Versions” feature of Windows OS. But you can only use these features if you have turned them “ON”.
Also these manual methods is for advanced users who are familiar with Windows System utilities. As without appropriate knowledge about these, you may get stuck in the middle or may not get the desired results.
Case III: When your photos have got corrupted, virus attacks, sudden Windows crash or formatting of the device. Then these options may not help you.
So how to recover the permanently deleted or corrupted photos?
The best and sure shot method is to use a professional tool that can get your job done within fraction of minutes. We tried and tested various recovery tools but here we are going to present the most effective and trusted one that is- “Stellar Photo Recovery Professional Tool“.
Note: Before starting the recovery process, you need to stop any other task running within the system, that can interfere with the process.
How to recover permanently deleted or corrupted photos – step-by-step
- Click the link to download Stellar Photo Recovery tool on your Windows PC.
- Follow the onscreen instructions to install it.
- Launch the tool and choose what you want to recover like photos, videos or audio files. (this can help if your system files got corrupted).
- Choose the location you want to scan for the lost or corrupted photos. Click Scan.
- Let the scan be completed. It will show you preview of the Photo files that can be recovered.
- If you find your photo files within the list then click on “Recover”, else you can go for “Deep Scan”. Once you found all your photos, now click on “Recover”.
- Now select the location you want to save your photos. Click on Browse
Note: Better to choose a different location for the recovered photos from which they had lost or corrupted.
A Little about Stellar Photo Recovery Tool
Stellar Photo Recovery Tool is the most efficient tool that is best-in-class among the recovery tool available in the market. This tool is designed to recover photos, audio and video files which are permanently deleted from the system due to any cause. It has a deep scan feature that lets users to sit and relax to find their photos from different locations on the system.
It presents the list of recoverable photos in no time. is not only effective in tough situations but also an efficient tool that recovers all types of photo formats in no time.
- Restores Photos, video and audio of various formats.
- Supports various devices like Windows, camera, pen drives, Android, IPhone, Mac OS.
- Restores the Photos with the original attribute and quality.
We generally think that our data is safe in our drives on the computer. But it’s the time when we face the loss of important data or photos and so. Then we realize the importance of backups. There are lots of backup solutions like sync your data with online accounts of Dropbox, Google Drive, OneDrive and so on. But they have limited storage access. You can also use cloud backup solution that are the safest option for backups. A huge storage space that lets your all devices synced up and can be accessed from where.