Are you bored of your default look of Chrome browser?
Themes and colors are something which tells various things about our personalities. And Google Themes lets you customize the whole look of your Chrome browser. With this, you can nearly customize every bit of your browser like homepage, new tab background, search bar and bookmarks tab that best suits your mood and personality.
Are you excited to bring on the change to your chrome browser? I know you are…
So without making you wait, here are the quick steps you can follow to get a whole of theme choices for free.
Let’s have an overview of the theme categories:
Google Chrome Theme Categories
- Editor’s pick: Collection of best themes from all the categories.
- Dark & Black Themes: Give a dark look to your browser with some awesome dark themes.
- Space Exploration: Explore the Stars, planets, galaxies and more on your browser.
- Enchanting Places: Love exploring places? What if they appear every time you open your browser?
- Superhero Sketches: Are you a superhero fan? Recreate the magic right on your browser with superhero themes.
- A Splash of Color: Tilt the look of your browser with vibrant colors that refreshes your mind.
- Cool Rides: A theme for car lovers, choose the among Lamborghini Cherry, Racing acrs, Audi and so on.
- Let the Sunshine In: Brighten your day with sun themed feel on your browser. What’s better to start your day with beautiful and full of life sun theme that shines brightly.
- Cats of Chrome: A cat’s lover can never resist himself/herself with these awesome cat background themes.
- And many more
Click to explore the chrome themes and if you find the right one for you then click on “Add To Chrome”. Once installed your default theme will be automatically replaced by the new one.
If you don’t like the theme, then you have the option to “undo” the theme and again choose another one.
To Install a Google Chrome Theme
- Open the official Chrome web store theme page
- Browser through the categories of themes which suits you best and click on the one to know more details about it.
- Click on “Add to chrome”.
- The download will take few seconds and theme will be automatically installed on your browser.
To change the theme anytime:
- Open Chrome menu
- Choose Settings → Appearance → Themes
- Chrome theme web store will open and you can again browse through the list and choose the theme.