How To Uninstall Application/Programs from the control panel
This guide explains you how to uninstall any application from Windows OS. It is also helpful when you encounter any unknown or harmful program active on your system. Carefully follow the steps below to uninstall unknown applications.
There are several ways to open the “Control Panel“, but we have mentioned here the simple one that will work on all windows operating system.
Press “Windows + R“. Type “appwiz.cpl” and press “Enter“.
Now from the appearing list carefully look for any suspicious/doubtful programs which you have not chosen to install. Also check the date on which the unknown/suspicious app was installed, uninstall all such apps.
How To uninstall a program Using Control Panel In Windows 7, 8 and 10.
- Click on the “name of the program” and then click uninstall. It will ask for your permission to do any changes to the program. (make sure you are logged on with your Administrative account).
- Click on “yes” to uninstall the program. Repeat this step until you are sure you have uninstalled all suspicious programs.
Tips: You may get a message that “You don’t have administrative access to remove this application”. In that case open control panel with an administrative mode. Follow the info-graphic guideline mention below.
How To Uninstall Potentially Unwanted Program
If you suspect any Adware/malware active on your system, then it will not allow the manual removal using the control panel utility. As it modifies various system settings and installs various files within the system directories. Thus, it is not easy to trace them and remove manually. So, you may need a professional uninstaller program.
An automatic program uninstaller lets you choose the unwanted program you want to remove from your computer that can’t be removed by using control panel. And after removal, it cleans out the temp files, junks and settings modified by the program. This will ensure the complete removal of the Adware or any unwanted program
System Mechanics Ultimate Defense offers ultimate protection for your device.
We recommend System Mechanics Ultimate Defense– Why?
- Completely Removes applications, software programs that control panel fails to do.
- Removes leftover items of the program like folders, files, junks and registry entries.
- Easily scans through the web browsers to remove any fake toolbar, plug-ins and extensions completely.
- Frees up Disk space by scanning deeply, fixes issues and removes any potential risks.
- Uninstall programs with one-tap.
Steps To Uninstall Adware/PUA Using System Mechanics Tool
- Click To Download System Mechanics
- Follow the on-screen instructions to install the software
- Once launched, the Click on the Toolbar –> Clean –> Advanced Uninstaller
- Advanced Uninstaller, will list all the program installed on your device, with various details like publisher, install date, version and so. Choose the unwanted programs and click on Uninstall.
- After that, again go to Toolbar –> clean –> All- in-one-PC-Clean up
- Now, click on “Analyse Now“, this will present list of all the junks, logs, registry issues, as well as browsing issues. It will show all the reports in few seconds.
- Now, the final step is the “clean selected”, run the clean up to remove all junk, temp files, registries to free up the disk space and boost performance.
That’s all, you need to do to get rid of unwanted applications, adware or other unnecessary stuffs that hampers the performance of your device.
Also, don’t forget to explore the System Mechanics Ultimate Defense Suit that comes with anti-malware, and password protection, privacy guard and many more.