SpyHunter 5: Full Installation Guide
This guide lists the full features of SpyHunter 5 real-time anti-malware security program. And also explains how to install this security program and run it.
SpyHunter 5 Overview:
SpyHunter is one of the top security programs which not only effectively removes unwanted programs from your computer. But even keep it actively running on your computer for an extra security layer that protects your computer system from being attacked.
Spyhunter 5 is the new updated version of Spyhunter anti-malware program. It is certified by “West Coast Labs’ Checkmark Certification System”. This new version is light-weighted that takes not more than 12% of the CPU space at the time of scan and RAM usage is 10.3 MB.
It has also got some new advanced updates to deeply scan the infected device. And remove all sorts of computer malware that may have compromised your privacy and security.
According to the latest analysis on Spyhunter 5, it successfully detects and removes these category of threats:
- Browser hijacker,
- Fake system optimization tools,
- worms, and rootkits.
This anti-malware program well suits beginners to advanced users. Its rigorous threat detection technology also prevents viruses and malware from attacking the system via:
- Infected USB flash drives and CDs,
- Internet activities,
- exploit kits and phishing emails.
Let’s see some of its features which will help you know why SpyHunter is a much-demand anti-malware program.
SpyHunter 5 Features:
- Requires less user-monitoring: This security program is automatically performs scheduled scans. And give you real-time updates about the security status of your PC. So, once you have installed SpyHunter anti-malware program then leave rest upon it. It will automatically start scanning your infected computer to detect and remove all potentially harmful things.
- Sets auto-protection against harsh threat: Once your computer is free from the threats, the program configures advanced security settings that shield the PC from hazardous threats like rootkits, Ransomware, and other malware.
- Customized scan options: The “custom scan” options give extra power to users by allowing them to customize each scan process and also lets users view the deep details of the scan like “Scan History”, “Disabled “items, “Quarantine “items, and “Exclusions”.
- System Guard: This is an advanced proactive feature that runs within the background. It allows users to control the running processes, warn about any malicious program before starting the execution. It also keeps monitoring the system and scans for files being installed. And if it detects to be a suspicious one, it blocks the program and reports the user.
- Help Desk: This feature allows users to contact the technical team of SpyHunter for any security issues or concerns.
SpyHunter 5 Compatibility:
SpyHunter 5 is compatible with versions of Windows operating system including Windows 10, Windows 8.1 and 8, Windows 7 and Windows XP and Vista. The anti-malware program smoothly runs on both 32 and 64-bit operating system without affecting the performance of other applications and keep updating its program within the background.
SpyHunter comes as a detect and buys model which means first it offers a free version of the software that will help you detect the malware and once you are 100 % sure of the detection then, you can buy the full version of the anti-malware program to successfully remove the threat from the compromised computer system.
SpyHunter 5 will cost you $39.99 for full protection.
Instructions To Download And Install SpyHunter 5
- Once the file “SpyHunter-Installer.exe” is downloaded, double-click on the file to open (you can see it in your browser’s bottom-left corner);
- Click “Yes” to the “User Account Control” dialog box;
- Now, choose your preferred language and then click on “OK” for the next installation step;
- Now, click on “Continue” button to proceed with the To proceed to the installation;
- Now installation will begin, please be patience as it may take few minutes;
Click on the “Finish” button to successfully install the program. Note: It may ask you to enter your information- there you can add your details or go with the default information to start the program.
Steps To Perform System Scan with SpyHunter
- Once the program is installed successfully, the SpyHunter 5 Anti-malware program will launch automatically. If it does not then locate the SpyHunter icon on the desktop or click on “Start” → “Programs” → Select “SpyHunter”.
- Now, To start the scan click on the “Home” tab and select “Start Scan Now” button. The program will now start scanning for threats, malware, unwanted programs, rootkits, and system vulnerabilities.
- The scan will report will all the details of the result along with system errors, vulnerabilities and malware found.
Note: But you need to register for the full product to remove all the threats found.
To Register for the SpyHunter:
Click on the “Register” button on top-right corner of the program window. And follow the instructions.
- Once you have registered, you will be provided with “Username” and “Password”. Enter the same within the “Account” Tab of the settings sections. Now you can avail full features and protection for your computer.
- SpyHunter 5 groups your scan results into categories determined by the type of objects detected: “Malware“, “PUPs” (Potentially Unwanted Programs), “Privacy“, “Vulnerabilities“, and “Whitelisted objects“, as shown in the screenshot below:
- Once you have selected which objects you would like to remove, click the “Next” button.
Note: The object you choose to remove also goes in SpyHunter’s “Quarantine.” So. if at any time, you like to restore a previously removed object(s), you can do so through SpyHunter’s “Restore” feature.
- To locate the object:
Go to the “Malware/PC Scan” tab → click the “Quarantine” tab.
From the “Quarantine” tab, you can restore any object. You need to select the checkbox at the left of the object and clicking the “Restore” button.
- To select an object for removal:
Just select the checkbox at the left of the object. You can select or deselect any objects displayed in the “Malware,” “PUPs” or “Privacy” tabs. It contains a convenient “Select All” feature. This allows you to select or deselect all objects displayed in a specific tab. To utilize this feature, simply select the checkbox at the left in the specific tab (9)
Configuring Advanced settings:
- For configuring Advanced settings: Click on the “General” tab of the “Settings” section, here you can customize various actions like the actions to be automatically performed by the program. You can check and uncheck the options accordingly.
- Next switch to the “Network” Settings where you can configure the various level of internet protection and make them secure.
- Last but not the least, the “Scheduling” setting will help you to the control and choose the date/time for scans which suits you the best. Thus, spyhunter gives you total control.
The Bottom Line:
Our Security analyst have found SpyHunter 5 user-friendly that gives you real-time security updates.
What we liked about the SpyHunter 5:
- Advanced Features added like Rootkit Protection, Custom OS based scans and Homepage protection.
- Customized and Advanced Scan option that allows users to have the freedom.
- Easy-to-use Interface, compact design and regular threat updates.
- Help desk is available 24*7 to solve any issues of the user. This enhances the after sales service and costumer satisfaction.
- Cost remains the same as the previous version.
All of the above the best thing about SpyHynter 5 is it offers users to free detect the malware on the infected computer, and then only you need to purchase its full-version to remove the threat successfully. So try out the new version of SpyHunter 5 without any hesitation.