“Your system is heavily damaged by (4) Four virus” warning could trick you by charging lot of money for fake services. Read the full article to know why you are getting these warnings on your computer.
“Your system is heavily damaged by (4) Four virus”
The ‘Your system is heavily damaged by (4) Four virus!’ is a spam warning that users often notice on their browser. They tend to appear real by imitating to be from legitimate brands like Microsoft or Windows. These are known as tech scam pop-up virus that throws scary warnings that their system is heavily damaged by viruses that needs to be resolved immediately. Moreover, the pop-ups make users cautious about their data that can be stolen by hackers, if the virus has not been removed immediately. Thus to restore the security of the compromised system, the user need to perform the recommended action is either calling on the provided technical support number or performing the scan from the link.
However, these are a social engineering tactics to distribute fake security program and often extort money for their fake services.
How “Your system is heavily damaged by (4) Four virus” spread:
The worst part is that, the pop-ups will constantly appear on the browser, until user does not click on it. But the fact user receiving such fake alerts is that they recently clicked any malicious link or downloaded any potentially unwanted program.
When the browser is controlled by any Adware, they can be redirected to such scam sites, that are designed to cyber-crooks. The ‘Your system is heavily damaged by (4) Four virus!’ pop-ups takes advantage of users cautiousness and trick them to install any fake software. Users must know that these pop-ups are tailored by any scammers and does not show the present issues of their system. Nor they belong to Microsoft or Windows, Mac or Apple.
The best way to deal with ‘Your system is heavily damaged by (4) Four virus!’ pop-ups is not to click on the pop-ups. Just close the page and if you get redirected to similar pages again and again, then follow the removal solution below or straight away scan your computer to find any Adware program and remove them.
Why you should remove “Your system is heavily damaged by (4) Four virus” virus
“Your system is heavily damaged by (4) Four virus” is a tech scam virus that is managed by group of cyber criminals with the sole aim to cheat users into installing their fake tools, earn money and even allow remotely access your computer system and collect all data. These pop-ups will continue to bother you with constantly hamper your browsing screen. However, as said earlier, this is just a scam that is trick to fool users and earn money. Never call or click any provided link on this page.
Its presence can also raise other serious issues like browser crash down, drop other suspicious program that will show unexpected pop-ups, browser hijacking and performance slowdown. In this article we have provided the complete removal instructions for this scary threat. For quick removal click on the “Download Now” button and get rid of “Your system is heavily damaged by (4) Four virus”.
“Windows OS: Use Anti-Malware To Scan And Remove “Your system is heavily damaged by (4) Four virus” (Recommended)”
SpyHunter is a giant among the security programs that use advanced threat detection technology to remove any sort of Adware/PUPs, Browser hijacker, Trojans, Rootkits, Fake system optimization tools, worms, and rootkits.
It not only removes the threat but provides rigorous 24/7 protection from any unsolicited programs, vulnerability or rootkits attacks.
Why we are recommending SpyHunter is because of its efficiency, lightweight that only takes up 12% of the CPU space and simpler user-interface that is designed for both beginners and advanced users. Besides that, it has features which require less-user monitoring, custom scan options, system guard and 24*7 help desk support. Keeping SpyHunter actively running on your computer adds an extra security layer that protects your computer system from being attacked.
Spyhunter certified by “West Coast Labs’ Checkmark Certification System” gives you a complete money-back guarantee, if you are not satisfied with its results. Because they are sure you will going to have it on your system. So, it’s a win-win situation for you try out SpyHunter free version and if you are fully satisfied to get registered for full protection against all malicious odds that hampers your security.
Instructions To Download And Install SpyHunter 5
- Once the file “SpyHunter-Installer.exe” is downloaded, double-click on the file to open (you can see it in your browser’s bottom-left corner);
- Click “Yes” to the “User Account Control” dialog box;
- Now, choose your preferred language and then click on “OK” for the next installation step;
- Now, click on “Continue” button to proceed with the To proceed to the installation;
- Now installation will begin, please be patience as it may take few minutes;
- Click on the “Finish” button to successfully install the program.
Note: It may ask you to enter your information- there you can add your details or go with the default information to start the program.
Steps To Perform System Scan with SpyHunter
- Once the program is installed successfully, the SpyHunter 5 Anti-malware program will launch automatically. If it does not then locate the SpyHunter icon on the desktop or click on “Start” → “Programs” → Select “SpyHunter”.
- Now, To start the scan click on the “Home” tab and select “Start Scan Now” button. The program will now start scanning for threats, malware, unwanted programs, rootkits, and system vulnerabilities.
- The scan will report will all the details of the result along with system errors, vulnerabilities and malware found.
- SpyHunter 5 groups your scan results into categories determined by the type of objects detected: “Malware“, “PUPs” (Potentially Unwanted Programs), “Privacy“, “Vulnerabilities“, and “Whitelisted objects“, as shown in the screenshot below:
- To select an object for removal, just select the checkbox at the left of the object. You can select or deselect any objects displayed in the “Malware,” “PUPs” or “Privacy” tabs. We have included a convenient “Select All” feature that will allow you to select or deselect all objects displayed in a specific tab. To utilize this feature, simply select the checkbox at the left in the specific tab (9)
- Once you have selected which objects you would like to remove, click the “Next” button.
Note: Any objects that you choose to remove will be securely stored in SpyHunter’s “Quarantine.” If at any time, you would like to restore a previously removed object(s), you can do so through SpyHunter’s “Restore” feature. To locate the object, go to the “Malware/PC Scan” tab and then click the “Quarantine” tab. From the “Quarantine” tab, you may restore an object by selecting the checkbox at the left of the object and clicking the “Restore” button.
If you want to know more about it, you are welcomed to check out the full review of SpyHunter 5.
“Windows OS: Manually Find And Remove “Your system is heavily damaged by (4) Four virus” ( Only Recommended For Advanced Users)”
The manual steps guided below are the links separately made with caution, to avoid any confusion to our readers. Please follow the links below and perform them one by one. If you are going for the manual removal process, then we recommend you to print/download these instructions or open it from another uninfected computer or laptop and follow step-by-step manual removal instruction. Windows OS PDF Guide.
- Step 1: Boot your Computer to “Safe Mode With Networking“
- Step 2: Remove “Your system is heavily damaged by (4) Four virus” Programs from Browsers
- Step 3: Removing “Your system is heavily damaged by (4) Four virus” Popup virus from Operating System
- Step 4: Clean temporary files and remove “Your system is heavily damaged by (4) Four virus” unwanted programs left within task manager
- Step 5: Restrict Browser To Open The Tech Scam Page.
- Step 6: Running Full System Scan To Remove “Your system is heavily damaged by (4) Four virus”
You should not skip the full system scan step. As even if you don’t perform the manual steps for removing the Adware, running system scan will automatically detect and remove the threat. Security experts always recommend to do deep system scanning if you are not a technically sound person. All the steps mentioned above needs a good knowledge of system utilities, so if anything goes wrong it will hamper your device.