Beware of Wod007.com warnings, as it falsely claim that your computer is infected with Trojan. Read the full article to know why you are getting these warnings on your computer.
Wod007.com is a tricky website that throws fake pop-up alerts stating, “Your Windows Computer Could Be Infected With Viruses!” and there are lots of infected and malicious files found on the computer. Thus users should quickly click on the “Download and Repair” button to troubleshoot the issue. The pop-ups recommends users to download “PC Cleaner” security tool.
The pop-up appear to be legit as it shows the report of some highly infectious program found. So users might quickly believe in so and agree to follow the recommended procedures.
But before that, users must gather more knowledge about such warnings. So to put to rest all your queries and make you aware of the truth behind, it is worth to alert you that it is just a scam!!! Cyber offenders are using such tricks to fool users and ask you to install any malicious program that will take the control of your online activities to accomplish various illegal tasks.
You may get redirected to a questionable page that starts showing full-window warning message as:
This device is possibly harmed.
Please download PC Cleaner to protect your PC from viruses.
The majority of scanned PCs are infected with similar files.
Virus Name: Ransomware 2.0; Trojan.Win32.SendIP.15
Infected Files: System32\migration/video.html /System32\Drivers\spoclsv.exe
While the above warning may haunt any computer user, as it scares by saying the privacy to be endanger and also claims to any illegal activity on the computer. But is not associated with Microsoft and is completely fake. You must not trust on such warnings. They just want to scare users and convince them to call on their number, so that they can pitch their for their fake services and extort money.
The only reason you are getting such warnings is either you have clicked on any harmful link, visiting any malicious ad-supported page or downloaded any Adware. Give checkout by downloading the scanner given below and remove all the potentially harmful program.
How Wod007.com spread:
Wod007.com redirect pop-up window appears when the browser infected or user unknowingly visits any malicious web domain. Its prime motive is to scare users by showing full-window pop-up alert stating to install dubious applications like fake anti-virus/system utility applications. These applications will show dubious reports which further ask users to buy its full version or get registered for the product to completely resolve the issues. Also, it could end up remotely connecting your computer which is controlled by group of cyber criminals which pretends to be technicians to solve the issue and ask for payments.
So, it is advised not to attempt calling or do any recommended actions by Wod007.com pop-up as it will lead to more damaging situations. Quickly follow the removal solution to stop getting fake pop-ups from Wod007.com.
Why you should remove Wod007.com virus
Wod007.com is a tech scam virus that is managed by group of cyber criminals with the sole aim to cheat users into installing their fake tools, earn money and even allow remotely access your computer system and collect all data. These pop-ups will continue to bother you with constantly hamper your browsing screen. However, as said earlier, this is just a scam that is trick to fool users and earn money. Never call or click any provided link on this page.
Its presence can also raise other serious issues like browser crash down, drop other suspicious program that will show unexpected pop-ups, browser hijacking and performance slowdown. In this article we have provided the complete removal instructions for this scary threat. For quick removal click on the “Download Now” button and get rid of Wod007.com.
“Windows OS: Use Anti-Malware To Scan And Remove Wod007.com (Recommended)”
SpyHunter is a giant among the security programs that use advanced threat detection technology to remove any sort of Adware/PUPs, Browser hijacker, Trojans, Rootkits, Fake system optimization tools, worms, and rootkits.
It not only removes the threat but provides rigorous 24/7 protection from any unsolicited programs, vulnerability or rootkits attacks.
Why we are recommending SpyHunter is because of its efficiency, lightweight that only takes up 12% of the CPU space and simpler user-interface that is designed for both beginners and advanced users. Besides that, it has features which require less-user monitoring, custom scan options, system guard and 24*7 help desk support. Keeping SpyHunter actively running on your computer adds an extra security layer that protects your computer system from being attacked.
Spyhunter certified by “West Coast Labs’ Checkmark Certification System” gives you a complete money-back guarantee, if you are not satisfied with its results. Because they are sure you will going to have it on your system. So, it’s a win-win situation for you try out SpyHunter free version and if you are fully satisfied to get registered for full protection against all malicious odds that hampers your security.
Instructions To Download And Install SpyHunter 5
- Once the file “SpyHunter-Installer.exe” is downloaded, double-click on the file to open (you can see it in your browser’s bottom-left corner);
- Click “Yes” to the “User Account Control” dialog box;
- Now, choose your preferred language and then click on “OK” for the next installation step;
- Now, click on “Continue” button to proceed with the To proceed to the installation;
- Now installation will begin, please be patience as it may take few minutes;
- Click on the “Finish” button to successfully install the program.
Note: It may ask you to enter your information- there you can add your details or go with the default information to start the program.
Steps To Perform System Scan with SpyHunter
- Once the program is installed successfully, the SpyHunter 5 Anti-malware program will launch automatically. If it does not then locate the SpyHunter icon on the desktop or click on “Start” → “Programs” → Select “SpyHunter”.
- Now, To start the scan click on the “Home” tab and select “Start Scan Now” button. The program will now start scanning for threats, malware, unwanted programs, rootkits, and system vulnerabilities.
- The scan will report will all the details of the result along with system errors, vulnerabilities and malware found.
- SpyHunter 5 groups your scan results into categories determined by the type of objects detected: “Malware“, “PUPs” (Potentially Unwanted Programs), “Privacy“, “Vulnerabilities“, and “Whitelisted objects“, as shown in the screenshot below:
- To select an object for removal, just select the checkbox at the left of the object. You can select or deselect any objects displayed in the “Malware,” “PUPs” or “Privacy” tabs. We have included a convenient “Select All” feature that will allow you to select or deselect all objects displayed in a specific tab. To utilize this feature, simply select the checkbox at the left in the specific tab (9)
- Once you have selected which objects you would like to remove, click the “Next” button.
Note: Any objects that you choose to remove will be securely stored in SpyHunter’s “Quarantine.” If at any time, you would like to restore a previously removed object(s), you can do so through SpyHunter’s “Restore” feature. To locate the object, go to the “Malware/PC Scan” tab and then click the “Quarantine” tab. From the “Quarantine” tab, you may restore an object by selecting the checkbox at the left of the object and clicking the “Restore” button.
If you want to know more about it, you are welcomed to check out the full review of SpyHunter 5.
“Windows OS: Manually Find And Remove Wod007.com ( Only Recommended For Advanced Users)”
The manual steps guided below are the links separately made with caution, to avoid any confusion to our readers. Please follow the links below and perform them one by one. If you are going for the manual removal process, then we recommend you to print/download these instructions or open it from another uninfected computer or laptop and follow step-by-step manual removal instruction. Windows OS PDF Guide.
- Step 1: Boot your Computer to “Safe Mode With Networking“
- Step 2: Remove “Microsoft Has Detected A Malicious Virus Alert” Programs from Browsers
- Step 3: Removing Wod007.com Popup virus from Operating System
- Step 4: Clean temporary files and remove “Microsoft Has Detected A Malicious Virus Alert” unwanted programs left within task manager
- Step 5: Restrict Browser To Open The Tech Scam Page.
- Step 6: Running Full System Scan To Remove “Microsoft Has Detected A Malicious Virus Alert”
You should not skip the full system scan step. As even if you don’t perform the manual steps for removing the Adware, running system scan will automatically detect and remove the threat. Security experts always recommend to do deep system scanning if you are not a technically sound person. All the steps mentioned above needs a good knowledge of system utilities, so if anything goes wrong it will hamper your device.