Uds dangerousobject.multi.generic is a generic detection name for any Trojan or Ransomware threat present on the system. As well as it can even be a false positive that your AV may give you.
The term was first observed in in 2018, by the users of Kaspersky Security Network (KSN) over the Steam community forum. The reports suggest that, the term is associated with software like CPU-Z updates, GameHouse games, cracks of software, or key-gens.
Apart from that, the generic detection is for any infected java.exe file spotted on the machine or 63116d7ad2f2b32a92f0b78076a0ef0a.exe files.
Thus, you should be quick to remove Uds dangerousobject.multi.generic from your operating system.
|Trojan, Generic detection name for Trojan or Ransomware
|Uds dangerousobject.multi.generic may execute a number of malicious activities on the compromised computer.
|Freeware downloads via unofficial websites, infected external devices, spam email attachments, software cracking tools, or other Trojan droppers.
|Drained CPU performance, unknown processes running, strange browser activities, or anti-virus detecting some threats but not able to locate them.
Run The Scan tool Now– To eliminate Uds dangerousobject.multi.generic virus from your computer.
The Distribution campaign
Typically, users may get infected with this proxy Trojan via opening spam email attachments. Such email may appear to be important and legitimate, and contain harmless documents. However, opening the macro-enabled documents may hide the payloads of the damaging threat.
Sometimes, the infected attachment have double extension, like myfile.doc.exe, however, they appear only as myfile.doc. Thus, the users gets tricked to open the file which eventually drops the infection.
To avoid this, users should never open or download the attachment without verifying the source.
Other than that, the Trojan.Proxy-Uds dangerousobject.multi.generic may also be distributed via fake Java installers or dubious Flash Player updates.
Uds dangerousobject.multi.generic Attack Motives
The Uds dangerousobject.multi.generic detection pop-up appears with your installed AV programs. Particularly, it can appear when your security program suspects any malicious “63116d7ad2f2b32a92f0b78076a0ef0a.exe” or “java.exe” file.
Many times, users also complain of repeatedly getting pop-up warnings from their AV installed of Uds dangerousobject.multi.generic virus. Even if they have removed the detection, however, this is be some false-positive warning. So, in this case you should check for any freeware programs installed recently.
Otherwise, the warning pop-up appears, if your computer is infected with some kind of Trojan threat. Such malware program can easily hide within the system for longer without being detected. In such a case, it can perform various nefarious actions on the compromised device, like:
- Auto-launch the program and run in the background;
- Communicate with the remote attackers using C&C server;
- Record keystrokes or take screenshots;
- Collect user login credentials to banking accounts, browsing history and system-related information;
- Degrades the System security, weakens the firewall to allow backdoor entry of other threats;
- Provides administrative privileges to malicious software.
Like any of the Trojan threat, the Uds dangerousobject.multi.generic also makes various changes to the default settings of the system. For instance, creating registry entries that allows the program to auto-launch each time system reboots. Also, it hampers the operations of other running applications that may reveal its presence. It exposes the system to outside threat as well as risks the private data to be stolen by hackers.
Thus, you should quickly remove Uds dangerousobject.multi.generic virus from your computer.
How to Remove Uds dangerousobject.multi.generic
Since, the Uds dangerousobject.multi.generic is does not point of any specific Trojan virus. Thus, there can be traces of multiple threats or malicious objects on the system, that may have triggered due series of actions. So, there is no point of manually locating and removal of Trojan threats.
Therefore, it is better to run a scan with reputable software program to remove Uds dangerousobject.multi.generic threat.
“Windows OS: Use Anti-Malware To Scan And Remove Uds dangerousobject.multi.generic (Recommended)”
SpyHunter is a giant among the security programs that use advanced threat detection technology to remove any sort of Adware/PUPs, Browser hijacker, Trojans, Rootkits, Fake system optimization tools, worms, and rootkits. It not only remove threats but provides rigorous 24/7 protection from any unsolicited programs, vulnerability or rootkits attacks.
Steps To Perform System Scan with SpyHunter
- Once the program is installed successfully, the SpyHunter 5 Anti-malware program will launch automatically. If it does not then locate the SpyHunter icon on the desktop or click on “Start” ? “Programs” ? Select “SpyHunter”.
- Now, To start the scan click on the “Home” tab and select “Start Scan Now” button. The program will now start scanning for Uds dangerousobject.multi.generic and other associated programs.
- The scan will report will all the details of the result about Uds dangerousobject.multi.generic along with system errors, vulnerabilities and malware found.
- Once you have found Uds dangerousobject.multi.generic as shown in the screenshot below:
- To select an object for removal, just select the checkbox at the left of the object and click on “Next“. You can select or deselect any objects displayed in the “Malware,” “PUPs” or “Privacy” tabs. We have included a convenient “Select All” feature that will allow you to select or deselect all objects displayed in a specific tab. To utilize this feature, simply select the checkbox at the left in the specific tab (9).
- Once you have selected which objects you would like to remove, click the “Next” button.
If you want to know more about it, you are welcomed to check out the full review of SpyHunter 5.
How To Remove Uds dangerousobject.multi.generic Manually From Windows OS
To Remove Uds dangerousobject.multi.generic, follow these steps:
For our readers to understand, we have put our best possible solution that can help to remove this threat. But we suggest you to only try this if you are familiar with system configurations, registries keys and its subkeys values and also boot settings.
While performing the manual solution, be enough cautious and if you get confused at any point of time, them leave it and take the help of powerful anti-malware program to detect and remove the virus. This will not only ensure safe removal of Uds dangerousobject.multi.generic but also restore default system settings.
Method 1: Remove Uds dangerousobject.multi.generic Manually From Windows OS (Safe Mode)
For Windows XP and 7:
- Click on the “Start menu“, then on click the arrow next to “Shut Down.” Select Restart. (Just as you normally Restart your PC).
- Once the computer screen is powered on, immediately start tapping “F8” key till you see “Advanced Boot Options” screen. if you don’t enter to the boot screen, then restart the process again and press F8 while the PC is restarting.
- Here, you need to choose “Safe Mode with Networking“ option and press “enter” key to troubleshooting windows. As later on, you need to access the internet.
- And you will now see the login screen. Now log in with your Administrator Account.
NOTE: To get back to your normal windows configuration, you need to repeat steps 1-3 and select Start Windows Normally.
- For Windows 10: Click Start –> Power and then hold the Shift key on your keyboard and click Restart.
- For Windows 8/8.1: Press the “Windows key + C“, and then click “Settings“. Click “Power“, hold down the Shift key on your keyboard and then click “Restart“.
- From here steps are same for Windows 10 and 8.
- Click Troubleshoot.
- Click Advanced options.
- Click Startup Settings.
- Click Restart.
- After your computer restarts, select Safe Mode with Networking.
- Enter your Administrative username and password to start Windows in Safe Mode with Networking.
NOTE: To get back to normal Windows configuration you need to Click Start –> Power and then click Restart.
Kill Uds dangerousobject.multi.generic Process From Task Manager
- Press “Window key+ R” and type “taskmgr”.
- Now once the task manager window opens, perform these steps:
- Under the process tab, check for the suspicious program still running;
- If you find it, right click on the name and select “Open file location”;
- Then click on “End Task”;
- Now go to the file location window opened and select the program and delete that file.
Disable Uds dangerousobject.multi.generic suspicious program from startup.
It is very important to remove Uds dangerousobject.multi.generic program, from auto-launch when the system boots. As if not removed, then it will not allow you to remove the malicious programs completely from the infected system. And there is very much chances that it will again repair its files and be active on your system.
Disabling this will allow you to completely get rid of any unwanted program.
To Disable Auto-Startup For Uds dangerousobject.multi.generic Program:
For Windows Xp and older version:
- Press “Windows key+R” that will open the run box. Within the search field type “msconfig” and hit enter that will launch “System Configuration” window.
- Next, click on the “Startup” tab to see the list of programs which are set to auto-launch with the computer boot.
- Now browse the list to locate the programs related to Uds dangerousobject.multi.generic. To disable it, un-check the boxes next to the program names, you want to remove from start up. And choose “Disable All” click “Apply” and “OK.”
For Windows 8, 10 and newer versions:
This feature is available within the Task manager window. So open it and switch to “Start Up Tab.”
- Click on the Uds dangerousobject.multi.generic or other harmful program, then click “Disable” button appearing at the bottom of the window.
Remove Uds dangerousobject.multi.generic And Other Harmful Program From Computer
- In the taskbar, click on the “Search” icon. And Type “Apps And Features;”
- When the “Apps And Features” window opens, you can see the list of applications installed;
- Go through it carefully and search for Presearch.org or other apps that looks suspicious to you. If you don’t remember to install yourself;
- If you find such, click on it to expand; And click on “Uninstall”.
- Repeat for all such apps.
If the program does not allow you to remove it, or says the program is running in the background. Then you need to first finish the task from the task manager.
Remove Uds dangerousobject.multi.generic using HitmanPro.Alert
HitmanPro.Alert is an advanced anti-malware program that takes on proactive approach towards threat behavior and its activities. Its cloud-based scanning technique is deeply scans the system to the possible locations where threats mostly resides.
Running HitmanPro.Alert on your computer will provide your real-time status, checks the browser integrity and alerts or any suspicious activity. So that you can have a safe browsing and online transactions. Read the full review of HitmanPro.Alert here.
Steps To Install And Run HitmanPro.Alert
- Click on the provided link to download HitmanPro.Alert anti-malware;
- Now, open the download folder or where your program is downloaded to locate “hmpalert3”;
- Click on it, to begin the installation;
- It will ask your User Account control, if prompted click on “yes”;
- The download should begin shortly. HitmanPro.Alert window will appear, where you need to choose the options:
And tick the other boxes and finally click on “Install”.
HitmanPro.Alert only takes 5MB of your memory and is very quick to install.
So, now you are done, with the removal process with HitmanPro.Alert.
Method 2: Remove Uds dangerousobject.multi.generic Virus Using System Restore Procedure. (Advanced option)
Another method is a manual way to get rid of Uds dangerousobject.multi.generic which is through System Restore. If you don’t know much about this process, then read here. Click here to perform System Restore in Windows OS.
Safe Mode with Command Prompt (Follow the above steps and choose Safe Mode with Command Prompt option from boot setting.)
To Reboot your computer to “Safe Mode with Command Prompt”
Windows 7 / Vista / XP
- Press the Power button at the Windows login screen. Now press and hold Shift, which is on your keyboard, and click Restart.
- Now select Troubleshoot –> Advanced options –> Startup Settings and finally press Restart.
- Once your computer becomes active, select “Enable Safe Mode with Command Prompt” in Startup Settings window.
Windows 10 / Windows 8
- Click Start –> Restart –> OK.
- When your computer becomes active, start pressing “F8″ multiple times until you see the Advanced Boot Options window.
- Select Command Prompt from the list
To Restore your system to default settings as it was prior to the attack of Uds dangerousobject.multi.generic Virus
- Once the Command Prompt window appears, type “cd restore” and press Enter.
- Now again type “rstrui.exe” and hit Enter button;
- It will show up a new window, now click on “Next” and select your restore point that should be prior to the attack of Uds dangerousobject.multi.generic threat or any other point you want. Click on “Next”.
- Now click on “Yes” to confirm the system restore.
Once the system restore to your selected date is done, then you need to restart your computer normally.
You should Download effective anti-virus program and scan your computer to ensure successful removal of any threat.
Best Practices To avoid Such Infections
- Keep a secure firewall for the system. This will help block any unwanted internet connections to your device.
- Do not open spam mail attachments from unknown sender. This is the common way through which malicious programs intrude inside. Thus, we should be cautious while getting mails from non-trusted sources.
- Keep the software program updates, so that it does not have any security patches.
- Be very cautious while downloading any freeware from third-party websites. Always download software programs from official websites. Thus avoiding any accidental download of Adware/PUPs.
- Do not use public wi-fi for online transactions, as they are not fully secure and can infect the device.
- Use a powerful anti-virus program that will keep track of the security.
By following the above tips, you can avoid viruses or unwanted programs entering on your computer. Hope this article is helpful to you.