SppExtComObjHook.dll is a malicious file that is used to distribute fake versions of legitimate software programs. In recent research, it was found to be distributing crack and patches for unregistered versions of Microsoft software programs. SppExtComObjHook.dll is categorized as a destructive Trojan virus that may execute several malicious actions on the host machine.
SppExtComObjHook.dll virus infiltration Sources:
SppExtComObjHook.dll mostly spreads through freeware program downloads from non-trusted websites. Such websites promotes fake programs by bundling them with the main downloaded software. Thus users are unaware of what they are downloading. So, it is always recommended to download software from official websites only. Other sources of infiltration are clicking on fake links, downloading crack of games and software.
SppExtComObjHook.dll virus destructive actions:
This trojan virus once installed on the system may put the whole computer in danger and open to additional risks. Some of the typical properties of SppExtComObjHook.dll are as follows:
- Drop new infections to the host machine and report to its owner;
- Establish remote connection and receive instructions to execute;
- Upload and download data;
- Shut down firewall and other active security programs;
- Connect to the network and download arbitrary files;
- Updates its program as and when necessary without the knowledge of users.
SppExtComObjHook.dll trojan is capable to hide its identity, so you might have a hard time to know its presence. But if your computer has certainly working slow and takes too much time respond then you should be alert now.
How to Remove SppExtComObjHook.dll virus from infected device?
Like any other potentially harmful program, this Trojans program also does lots of modifications on the system. To silently execute lots of strange activities within background. To hide its identity, it imitates to be a legitimate program but is actually a threat. So, it is nearly impossible to delete SppExtComObjHook.dll file manually. Because you don’t know to which form it is hidden.
Find below the quick removal solution to get rid of SppExtComObjHook.dll virus and its associated programs.
Note! If your Mac OS is infected with SppExtComObjHook.dll then please visit this link for Mac OS Virus Removal Guide.
“Windows OS: Use Anti-Malware To Scan And Remove SppExtComObjHook.dll (Recommended)”
SpyHunter is a giant among the security programs that use advanced threat detection technology to remove any sort of Adware/PUPs, Browser hijacker, Trojans, Rootkits, Fake system optimization tools, worms, and rootkits.
It not only remove threats but provides rigorous 24/7 protection from any unsolicited programs, vulnerability or rootkits attacks.
Why we are recommending SpyHunter is because of its efficiency, lightweight that only takes up 12% of the CPU space and simpler user-interface that is designed for both beginners and advanced users. Besides that, it has features which require less-user monitoring, custom scan options, system guard and 24*7 help desk support. Keeping SpyHunter actively running on your computer adds an extra security layer that protects your computer system from being attacked.
Spyhunter certified by “West Coast Labs’ Checkmark Certification System” gives you a complete money-back guarantee, if you are not satisfied with its results. Because they are sure you will going to have it on your system. So, it’s a win-win situation for you try out SpyHunter free version and if you are fully satisfied to get registered for full protection against all malicious odds that hampers your security.
Instructions To Download And Install SpyHunter 5
- Once the file “SpyHunter-Installer.exe” is downloaded, double-click on the file to open (you can see it in your browser’s bottom-left corner);
- Click “Yes” to the “User Account Control” dialog box;
- Now, choose your preferred language and then click on “OK” for the next installation step;
- Now, click on “Continue” button to proceed with the To proceed to the installation;
- Now installation will begin, please be patience as it may take few minutes;
- Click on the “Finish” button to successfully install the program.
Note: It may ask you to enter your information- there you can add your details or go with the default information to start the program.
Steps To Perform System Scan with SpyHunter
- Once the program is installed successfully, the SpyHunter 5 Anti-malware program will launch automatically. If it does not then locate the SpyHunter icon on the desktop or click on “Start” ? “Programs” ? Select “SpyHunter”.
- Now, To start the scan click on the “Home” tab and select “Start Scan Now” button. The program will now start scanning for threats, malware, unwanted programs, rootkits, and system vulnerabilities.
- The scan will report will all the details of the result along with system errors, vulnerabilities and malware found.
- SpyHunter 5 groups your scan results into categories determined by the type of objects detected: “Malware“, “PUPs” (Potentially Unwanted Programs), “Privacy“, “Vulnerabilities“, and “Whitelisted objects“, as shown in the screenshot below:
- To select an object for removal, just select the checkbox at the left of the object. You can select or deselect any objects displayed in the “Malware,” “PUPs” or “Privacy” tabs. We have included a convenient “Select All” feature that will allow you to select or deselect all objects displayed in a specific tab. To utilize this feature, simply select the checkbox at the left in the specific tab (9)
- Once you have selected which objects you would like to remove, click the “Next” button.
Note: Any objects that you choose to remove will be securely stored in SpyHunter’s “Quarantine.” If at any time, you would like to restore a previously removed object(s), you can do so through SpyHunter’s “Restore” feature. To locate the object, go to the “Malware/PC Scan” tab and then click the “Quarantine” tab. From the “Quarantine” tab, you may restore an object by selecting the checkbox at the left of the object and clicking the “Restore” button.
If you want to know more about it, you are welcomed to check out the full review of SpyHunter 5.
“Windows OS: Manually Find And Remove SppExtComObjHook.dll ( Only Recommended For Advanced Users)”
The manual steps guided below are the links separately made with caution, to avoid any confusion to our readers. Please follow the links below and perform them one by one. If you are going for the manual removal process, then we recommend you to print/download these instructions or open it from another uninfected computer or laptop and follow step-by-step manual removal instruction. Windows OS PDF Guide.
- Step 1: Manually Killing the malicious processes, disabling suspicious programs and then removing the remaining virus and its traces by scanning.
- Step 2: Remove Trojan Virus Using System Restore Procedure.
- Step 3: Download effective antivirus program and scan your computer to ensure successful removal of Trojan threat.