Is your browser redirects to Solvability.biz? What is it? How it appeared and what affect it can have on the computer?
All you want to know about Solvability.biz.
Solvability.biz-What is it?
Solvability.biz is regarded as a browser redirect virus that mostly occurs by clicking on harmful link or visiting malicious websites. This redirect virus mercilessly addresses to fake URLs while surfing, that can lead to serious browsing issues. It aims to collect personal information of individuals by offering any reward. In that event, you may lose your all confidential data and can be a part of their fraud schemes.
Solvability.biz redirect virus is generally controlled by any potentially harmful program, so if you want to end up the redirection. You need to first detect and remove all Adware and PUPs from your infected machine. Given below is the complete removal solution for Solvability.biz.
Why am I getting these pop-ups?
Like said above, redirect virus attack when user unknowingly visit any harmful website and click any links on them. This may silently install any Adware program that controls the browsing activities and initiate the redirection.
Second reason, is the the download of freeware bundles that contain third-party programs within. They are aimed to distribute Adware in order to place intrusive advertisements on the web browser and earn commission.
Thus, it is better to download freeware from official websites only. And always choose Custom/Advanced installation option. And deselect any additional program installation which you don’t recognize.
Solvability.biz Infectious Behavior
Solvability.biz website is deemed to be a nasty redirect virus as it forces the affected browsers to redirect to questionable domains. It may take up to some attractive yet misleading web pages that asks you to claim some reward.
In lure of that, they might ask you to enter your personal details like name, address, email, phone number or even credit card details. Many users who are unaware of such shady online practices fall into these tricks.
The hackers controlling the page clone the legitimate pages and store all the information entered to the site. And steal away all information.
Once your browser connects to Solvability.biz site, it will start redirecting to some reward kind of website stating as “Pending Reward!”.
The redirect page appears as:
The pop-up message reads as:
We want to thank you for your loyalty to Google!
Your IP address has been selected to receive an Samsung Galaxy S9, iPhone X or iPhone XS!
Date: [current date] Reference of user : GIFT-US-19899493
Further clicking on the “OK” button will redirect to a new tab page that appears as:
And here is all it reads:
Dear Google user, congratulations!
We want to thank you for being a loyal Google user! Your IP address has been randomly selected to receive a FREE Samsung Galaxy S9, Iphone X or iPhone XS.
From time to time we select a handful of Google users to give them the opportunity to receive valuable gifts from our partners and sponsors. This is our way of thanking you for choosing Google as your preferred service.
Today is your lucky day! You are one of the 10 randomly selected users who will receive the gift.
To receive your gift, you simply have to complete our short and anonymous survey. But hurry! There are only a few gifts available today!
How satisfied are you with Google?
From the above redirect pop-up, it is clear that Solvability.biz is a tricky page that aims to conduct online scams to dodge users.
They might appear from the legitimate source here like Google, but it is not more than a scam. It is meant to attract users by luring them to offer big rewards like iPhone, Samsung Galaxy, attractive coupons and so on. And to claim that they will ask you to enter your details. But as soon as you provide your details, you are actually allowing hackers to misuse your information. They can even fraud money from your bank accounts by asking you to login to your account.
Solvability.biz not only restricts the user from freely surfing. But also hampers the privacy. As a consequence, it can allow other threats to negotiate your computer performance.
If you are constantly being redirected to For the sake of the security of your privacy and system as well, you should prevent this scam from accessing your browser. You can do this by following our simple removal guide for Solvability.biz redirect.
Remove Solvability.biz pop-up virus
The safest way to deal with Solvability.biz pop-up virus is to scan your infected device with effective anti-malware program. As it is not possible to manually trace the harmful program files and its behaviours. A powerful anti-malware program can easily detect and remove Solvability.biz and its sources effectively.
You can try out spyhunter to scan your infected system and detect the Adware triggering Solvability.biz pop-ups.
If you already know about the infectious behaviors of Adware then you can try out the manual removal solution provided here.
To remove Solvability.biz pop-ups from your Windows PC, follow the steps below:
- Block Pop-ups notifications from Solvability.biz
- Remove Solvability.biz from browser’s shortcut.
- Remove Solvability.biz and other Adware from windows
- Reset web browsers
- Use HitmanPro.Alert to scan and remove Solvability.biz.
Note: You should be cautious while performing the above manual removal of Solvability.biz pop-ups virus.
Block the permission for the site to show push notifications from web browsers:
- Open chrome menu by clicking on three vertical dots on top-right corner. Click on “Settings“.
- On Chrome’s “Settings” Page, scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on “Advanced“.
- Navigate to “Privacy and Security” section, now click on “Content settings“.
- Click on “Notifications“. You will see list of websites that are allowed to show notifications.
- Search for “Solvability.biz” website and click three vertical dots beside it, then click on “Remove”. This will prevent to show any push notification.(temporarily)
- Open Firefox menu by clicking on click on three horizontal lines. And choose “Options”.
- On the left side of the page, choose “Privacy & Security”.
- Go to “Permissions” section and within the Notifications menu choose “Settings” next to it.
- Locate “Solvability.biz” website, and choose “block” from the drop-down menu.
- Click “Save Changes” button.
- On the top-right part of the browser, click on gear icon to open the menu.
- Select “Internet Options“.
- Navigate to “Privacy” tab, now choose “Pop-up Blockers” section and click on “Settings”.
- Locate for Solvability.biz website and click on the Remove button.
- Open Microsoft Edge Menu button, by clicking on three horizontal dots. Choose Settings from the menu.
- Click on “Advanced” from the left side of the window.
- Under the “Website permission” section, click on “Manage permission“.
- Locate Solvability.biz website and click on the X (Clear) button.
Remove browser shortcuts from opening web address.
- Right on the web browser shortcut on your desktop;
- Choose “Properties”;
- On the shortcut tab, within the “target” section, search for Solvability.biz address after “C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe” ???.
- If you find anything apart from above, then delete it.
- Repeat with all the installed web browsers.
Remove Unwanted programs/Adware from control Panel.
- Click on “Start“, then type “Control Panel” in the search box.
- Choose the “Uninstall a program“.
- Choose the program you want to uninstall from the list and click on “Uninstall” button on top. (Most of the time malicious program will not allow you to manually remove the programs. So you can the help of Express uninstaller tool.)
Reset web browsers
Remove Solvability.biz using HitmanPro.Alert
HitmanPro.Alert is an advanced anti-malware program that takes on proactive approach towards threat behavior and its activities. Its cloud-based scanning technique is deeply scans the system to the possible locations where threats mostly resides. This is a real-time malware program that delivers protection from latest threat, crypto-malware, ransomware, exploits, spyware, risks related to online transactions. Read the full review of HitmanPro.Alert here.
HitmanPro.Alert is best-in-class that provides various advanced features like:
- Safe Browsing;
- Exploit Mitigation;
- Risk reduction:
- Key-loggers Protection and many such.
Running HitmanPro.Alert on your computer will provide your real-time status, checks the browser integrity and alerts or any suspicious activity. So that you can have a safe browsing and online transactions. Steps To Install And Run HitmanPro.Alert
- Click on the provided link to download HitmanPro.Alert anti-malware;
- Now, open the download folder or where your program is downloaded to locate “hmpalert3”;
- Click on it, to begin the installation;
- It will ask your User Account control, if prompted click on “yes”;
- The download should begin shortly. HitmanPro.Alert window will appear, where you need to choose the options:
Choose Protection level as Maximum
And tick the other boxes and finally click on “Install”.
HitmanPro.Alert only takes 5MB of your memory and is very quick to install.
- After the installation is complete, the scan will start. First scan may take up some minutes, as it will scan the whole computer.
- The scan results are displayed. Carefully look down the list. You can here, the scan has found 1 Riskware and thousands of traces which can be risky.
- You can select the threat to delete, quranantize, ignore or, mark as safe. If you want to remove all the threats, then simply click on the “Next” button below.
- HitmanPro.Alert first creates a restore point and then starts the removal process. This helps to recover from any damage.
So, now you are done, with the removal process with HitmanPro.Alert.
Best Practices To avoid Such Infections
- Do not click on “Allow” button to the Push notifications.
- Avoid opening spam mail attachments, this is the common way through virus intrude inside. Thus, we should be cautious while getting mails from non-trusted sources.
- Keep the software program updates, so that it does not have any security patches.
- Be very cautious while downloading any freeware from third-party websites. Always download software programs from official websites. Thus avoiding any accidental download of Adware/PUPs.
- Do not use public wi-fi for online transactions, as they are not fully secure and can infect the device.
- Use a powerful anti-virus program that will keep track of the security.
By following the above tips, you can avoid viruses or unwanted programs entering on your computer. Hope this article is helpful to you.