Searchall.network is a browser hijacker that is capable of modifying default web browser settings.
Searchall.network is a fake search engine that mounts upon the browser without seeking permission. This program brings unexpected changes to the browser settings like the default search engine to altered to hxxp://searchall.network. Also the new tab address and homepage is too affected.
Searchall.network appears each time you open your browser and never delivers the required information from its search engine. As it uses the searching keywords to fetch sponsored advertisements, paid ads and hyperlinked texts to generate the pay-per-click revenue out of user’s clicks. If you are currently noticing Searchall.network homepage on your browser, then it is advised not to use this search service and immediately remove it.
More details about Searchall.network hijacker
Browser hijacker is mainly responsible for Searchall.network homepage redirect issue. Users unknowingly installs browser hijacker that comes in the form of browser helper objects like extensions, plug-ins, toolbars and so on. Such program are bundled with other search components like search engine services. Browser hijacker aims to control the browser and its activities by modifying its default settings.
While performing any searches from Searchall.network, it send the search queries to multiple search sites like hxxt://bravesearch.net and sometimes even show the results pages from hxxp://search.yahoo.com just like Mediplayclassic.info browser hijacker. Within the search results Searchall.network drops its sponsored advertisements to generate its income using the search services of yahoo.
The homepage hijacked by Searchall.network appears as:
Here we conducted a search using its search engine hxxp://searchall.network which clearly shows that Searchall.network sends the entered query to multiple websites and then shows the mixed search results.
However, we tried for a less counterfeit term, but it is risky to perform searches using this misleading search service. As Searchall.network browser hijacker is aimed at targeting users to make their own profit by sponsoring advertisements of third-party. The most concerning issue with this search engine is the capability of tracking the browsing activities of users and collect non-personal identifiable information like:
- browsing keywords;
- URL visited;
- IP address;
- Search patterns and so on.
Searchall.network helps their sponsors to use these information for planning various marketing strategies. However, they are not safe and could risk your privacy further. Know in-depth about browser hijackers and what they do.
What are the symptoms of browser infected with Searchall.network
You may feel puzzled about its occurrence, but there are some typical symptoms of Searchall.network browser hijacker when it comes into effect. And you can quickly judge the reason behind the strange of behavior of your browser.
- Default homepage altered to Searchall.network
- Search provider is replaced by hxxp://Searchall.network, that shows results from hxxp://search.yahoo.com or hxxt://bravesearch.net.
- The ‘new tab’ functionality is changed to automatically load up Searchall.network search page.
- Lots of unknown web extensions or add-ons is installed.
- Ads, pop-ups and sponsored links appear even where you least expect it.
What to do when your browser is infected with Searchall.network
Like any other Adware programs, browser hijacker is also too tough to be removed by simply switching back to the default browser settings. As it installs program files, shortcuts, start ups and alter registry entries, which makes complete removal nearly impossible.
But if you have sound knowledge about the system components and deep files, then you can attempt removing Searchall.network manually. Our step-by-step manual removal instructions will help you to successfully remove the browser hijacker program from your browser.
Note! If your Mac OS is infected with Searchall.network then please visit this link for Mac OS Virus Removal Guide.
“Windows OS: Use Anti-Malware To Scan And Remove Searchall.network (Recommended)”
SpyHunter is a giant among the security programs that use advanced threat detection technology to remove any sort of Adware/PUPs, Browser hijacker, Trojans, Rootkits, Fake system optimization tools, worms, and rootkits.
It not only remove threats but provides rigorous 24/7 protection from any unsolicited programs, vulnerability or rootkits attacks.
Why we are recommending SpyHunter is because of its efficiency, lightweight that only takes up 12% of the CPU space and simpler user-interface that is designed for both beginners and advanced users. Besides that, it has features which require less-user monitoring, custom scan options, system guard and 24*7 help desk support. Keeping SpyHunter actively running on your computer adds an extra security layer that protects your computer system from being attacked.
Spyhunter certified by “West Coast Labs’ Checkmark Certification System” gives you a complete money-back guarantee, if you are not satisfied with its results. Because they are sure you will going to have it on your system. So, it’s a win-win situation for you try out SpyHunter free version and if you are fully satisfied to get registered for full protection against all malicious odds that hampers your security.
Instructions To Download And Install SpyHunter 5
- Once the file “SpyHunter-Installer.exe” is downloaded, double-click on the file to open (you can see it in your browser’s bottom-left corner);
- Click “Yes” to the “User Account Control” dialog box;
- Now, choose your preferred language and then click on “OK” for the next installation step;
- Now, click on “Continue” button to proceed with the To proceed to the installation;
- Now installation will begin, please be patience as it may take few minutes;
- Click on the “Finish” button to successfully install the program.
Note: It may ask you to enter your information- there you can add your details or go with the default information to start the program.
Steps To Perform System Scan with SpyHunter
- Once the program is installed successfully, the SpyHunter 5 Anti-malware program will launch automatically. If it does not then locate the SpyHunter icon on the desktop or click on “Start” ? “Programs” ? Select “SpyHunter”.
- Now, To start the scan click on the “Home” tab and select “Start Scan Now” button. The program will now start scanning for threats, malware, unwanted programs, rootkits, and system vulnerabilities.
- The scan will report will all the details of the result along with system errors, vulnerabilities and malware found.
- SpyHunter 5 groups your scan results into categories determined by the type of objects detected: “Malware“, “PUPs” (Potentially Unwanted Programs), “Privacy“, “Vulnerabilities“, and “Whitelisted objects“, as shown in the screenshot below:
- To select an object for removal, just select the checkbox at the left of the object. You can select or deselect any objects displayed in the “Malware,” “PUPs” or “Privacy” tabs. We have included a convenient “Select All” feature that will allow you to select or deselect all objects displayed in a specific tab. To utilize this feature, simply select the checkbox at the left in the specific tab (9)
- Once you have selected which objects you would like to remove, click the “Next” button.
Note: Any objects that you choose to remove will be securely stored in SpyHunter’s “Quarantine.” If at any time, you would like to restore a previously removed object(s), you can do so through SpyHunter’s “Restore” feature. To locate the object, go to the “Malware/PC Scan” tab and then click the “Quarantine” tab. From the “Quarantine” tab, you may restore an object by selecting the checkbox at the left of the object and clicking the “Restore” button.
If you want to know more about it, you are welcomed to check out the full review of SpyHunter 5.
“Windows OS: Manually Find And Remove Searchall.network ( Only Recommended For Advanced Users)”
The manual steps guided below are the links separately made with caution, to avoid any confusion to our readers. Please follow the links below and perform them one by one. If you are going for the manual removal process, then we also recommend you to print/download these instructions or open it from another uninfected computer or laptop and follow step-by-step manual removal instruction. Windows OS PDF Guide.
- Step 1: Boot your Computer to “Safe Mode With Networking“
- Step 2: Remove Suspicious Programs from Browsers
- Step 3: Removing Adware from Operating System
- Step 4: Cleaning temporary files and removing unwanted programs left within task manager
- Step 5: Running Full System Scan(Recommended)
You should not skip the full system scan step. As even if you don’t perform the manual steps for removing the Adware, running system scan will automatically detect and remove the threat. Security experts always recommend doing deep system scanning if you are not a technically sound person. All the steps mentioned above needs a good knowledge of system utilities, so if anything goes wrong it will hamper your device.