RogueRobin Trojan Description:
RogueRobin malware is a persistent computer virus that is created by DarkHydrus APT. This is actually a group of cyber criminals that had found to be conducting various malicious activities. This Trojan is written using C# programming language. RogueRobin is a backdoor Trojan threat that is being widely spread and used by conducting cyber attacks. It usually break into any system through exploiting system vulnerability and making backdoor entry.
Once active on the system, it installs various files and process threads to execute silently on the infected system. RogueRobin Trojan threat will soon start controlling your system and negotiate its resources for illegal purposes. According to reports, this severely infectious Trojan threat can be used to steal personal and financial data stored on the target system.
If you have noticed any traces of RogueRobin Trojan threat, then you should not avoid it. Quickly opt for removal.
RogueRobin virus infiltration Sources:
RogueRobin trojan horse is a sneaky virus that attempts various questionable techniques to intrude on the system. But most common technique employed by this threat is spam email campaigns, that contains attachments embedded with VBA macros. ZEUS Trojan Virus is also a vigorous Trojan threat out in the wild and spreads with the same technique.
Once user opens the attachment, the macro-enabled file gets executed to drop the malicious payloads of the threat. A malicious file named as “regsvr.32.exe” have found to be executing right after the threat is installed.
Other sources of infiltration may also include clicking on unsafe links on unknown websites, downloading freeware and visiting fake video streaming websites.
After the files are dropped, it make sure that its files are installed properly and are ready for action. For which it checks the file directories, memory and other system utilities.
RogueRobin virus destructive actions:
As soon as RogueRobin Trojan horse is active on the system, it allows the remote hackers or its authors to execute malicious tasks. For executing its malicious tasks, it uses DNS servers as a C&C communication medium to its authors. It’s authors have managed to program it very cleverly and has anti-debug code. Thus it is hard to manually stop it from executing.
RogueRobin is mainly used to steal data of individuals from the infected system. Once active, the threat vigorously executes tasks to dig out sensitive data containing personal and financial details. This can lead to serious loss and monetary frauds.
Thus, you should not delay to remove RogueRobin Trojan horse threat.
How to Remove RogueRobin virus from infected device?
RogueRobin Trojan is just like SppExtComObjHook.dll virus that silently changes the crucial settings of the system. They does not need user’s permission to exploit the system. Such threats also make the door for other harmful malware that negotiate the resources of it. It is not an easy to manually trace its files and remove them, as it can affect the system performance and internal settings.
To ensure complete removal, it is very important to remove all associated files, shortcuts, running processes, start-up entries, registries and so on. This can only be done using powerful anti-malware tool.
Note! If your Mac OS is infected with RogueRobin then please visit this link for Mac OS Virus Removal Guide.
“Windows OS: Use Anti-Malware To Scan And Remove RogueRobin (Recommended)”
SpyHunter is a giant among the security programs that use advanced threat detection technology to remove any sort of Adware/PUPs, Browser hijacker, Trojans, Rootkits, Fake system optimization tools, worms, and rootkits.
It not only remove threats but provides rigorous 24/7 protection from any unsolicited programs, vulnerability or rootkits attacks.
Why we are recommending SpyHunter is because of its efficiency, lightweight that only takes up 12% of the CPU space and simpler user-interface that is designed for both beginners and advanced users. Besides that, it has features which require less-user monitoring, custom scan options, system guard and 24*7 help desk support. Keeping SpyHunter actively running on your computer adds an extra security layer that protects your computer system from being attacked.
Spyhunter certified by “West Coast Labs’ Checkmark Certification System” gives you a complete money-back guarantee, if you are not satisfied with its results. Because they are sure you will going to have it on your system. So, it’s a win-win situation for you try out SpyHunter free version and if you are fully satisfied to get registered for full protection against all malicious odds that hampers your security.
Instructions To Download And Install SpyHunter 5
- Once the file “SpyHunter-Installer.exe” is downloaded, double-click on the file to open (you can see it in your browser’s bottom-left corner);
- Click “Yes” to the “User Account Control” dialog box;
- Now, choose your preferred language and then click on “OK” for the next installation step;
- Now, click on “Continue” button to proceed with the To proceed to the installation;
- Now installation will begin, please be patience as it may take few minutes;
- Click on the “Finish” button to successfully install the program.
Note: It may ask you to enter your information- there you can add your details or go with the default information to start the program.
Steps To Perform System Scan with SpyHunter
- Once the program is installed successfully, the SpyHunter 5 Anti-malware program will launch automatically. If it does not then locate the SpyHunter icon on the desktop or click on “Start” ? “Programs” ? Select “SpyHunter”.
- Now, To start the scan click on the “Home” tab and select “Start Scan Now” button. The program will now start scanning for threats, malware, unwanted programs, rootkits, and system vulnerabilities.
- The scan will report will all the details of the result along with system errors, vulnerabilities and malware found.
- SpyHunter 5 groups your scan results into categories determined by the type of objects detected: “Malware“, “PUPs” (Potentially Unwanted Programs), “Privacy“, “Vulnerabilities“, and “Whitelisted objects“, as shown in the screenshot below:
- To select an object for removal, just select the checkbox at the left of the object. You can select or deselect any objects displayed in the “Malware,” “PUPs” or “Privacy” tabs. We have included a convenient “Select All” feature that will allow you to select or deselect all objects displayed in a specific tab. To utilize this feature, simply select the checkbox at the left in the specific tab (9)
- Once you have selected which objects you would like to remove, click the “Next” button.
Note: Any objects that you choose to remove will be securely stored in SpyHunter’s “Quarantine.” If at any time, you would like to restore a previously removed object(s), you can do so through SpyHunter’s “Restore” feature. To locate the object, go to the “Malware/PC Scan” tab and then click the “Quarantine” tab. From the “Quarantine” tab, you may restore an object by selecting the checkbox at the left of the object and clicking the “Restore” button.
If you want to know more about it, you are welcomed to check out the full review of SpyHunter 5.
“Windows OS: Manually Find And Remove RogueRobin ( Only Recommended For Advanced Users)”
The manual steps guided below are the links separately made with caution, to avoid any confusion to our readers. Please follow the links below and perform them one by one. If you are going for the manual removal process, then we recommend you to print/download these instructions or open it from another uninfected computer or laptop and follow step-by-step manual removal instruction. Windows OS PDF Guide.
- Step 1: Manually Killing the malicious processes, disabling suspicious programs and then removing the remaining virus and its traces by scanning.
- Step 2: Remove Trojan Virus Using System Restore Procedure.
- Step 3: Download effective antivirus program and scan your computer to ensure successful removal of Trojan threat.