Don’t be tricked with Registry Doctor. It is a worthless program that aims to earn money from you. Here is the detailed analysis on this program and removal solution.
What is Registry Doctor?
Registry Doctor is advertised as a powerful tool to fix all registry issues. This claims to help users enhance the performance of the computer by scanning the issues and removing unnecessary registry entries. Also, promises to prevent system crashes to achieve PC’s peak performance. But all these are just a marketing tactics, to gain users attention and fool them into buying this fake optimization tool.
You may acquire Registry Doctor tool along with freeware downloads or sometimes while clicking on malicious ads. It is actually identified to be a rogue program that is intentionally designed to gain profit from users by showing fake alerts and warnings.
Once installed, Registry Doctor will disable the firewall, edit registry settings and also configure settings of the browser. Registry Doctor first presents various issues on your PC and ask you to register for its full version to completely solve the problems that will cost you a lot as it is completely worthless. Please don’t fall for its tricks. It just aims to show fake registry reports to make you believe on it. Never purchase such programs without verifying the actual problem on your device.
Often it will open on the new tab of your browser showing fake pop-ups to encourage the download of other potentially harmful programs. All in all, this program causes various issues on the PC as well as hamper your browsing too. Registry Doctor Fake optimization tool must be removed as early as possible.
Why You Should Remove Registry Doctor Adware
Registry Doctor is an extremely dodging program that only increases the performance issues on your computer. It even takes lots of memory on your negotiated system and consumes CPU resources by silently running within the background.
Adware like Registry Doctor can be very annoying and its presence can haunt any computer user. As it does too many annoying activities on your PC without any permission. And the most irritating thing about Adware is that makes the removal process tricky as they are not always visible to you. So, if you are also dealing with the same issues because of this nasty program, then you should take on proper removal steps to get rid of this as soon as possible.
Fortunately, the security experts keep investigating about the latest threats and find ways to manually remove such potentially unwanted program or adware. But the manual removal can be tricky and involves an understanding of system’s crucial settings like registries, background processes and the difference between system file and malicious files. You have to be patience and follow each and every step carefully.
Caution: At any case, you get stuck or get confused then security experts advise not to play with essential system settings and go for automatic removal solution.
But the best advice any security expert will give you is to deal with them through a reputed and powerful anti-virus/anti-malware program. If your computer is not protected by any active security program, then it may get attacked by any potentially unwanted program(PUP). These PUPs are just the beginning of the annoying and weird circumstances going to occur on your PC. It is a thing of worry for any computer user as it contains our valuable data, browsing preferences and sensitive details and so on.
Thus, it is very important to make sure that your computer or device is protected by a powerful and real-time security program.
In this guide, we have put few recommendations of anti-malware tools and also summed up manual removal solution to clean the computer from any sort of Adware. If you are not sure of the associated files and registries created by Registry Doctor, then you should first try out scanning your computer with anti-malware. This may help you instantly get rid of the virus.
“Use Anti-Malware To Scan And Remove Registry Doctor (Recommended)”
SpyHunter is a giant among the security programs that use advanced threat detection technology to remove any sort of Adware/PUPs, Browser hijacker, Trojans, Rootkits, Fake system optimization tools, worms, and rootkits.
It not only remove threats but provides rigorous 24/7 protection from any unsolicited programs, vulnerability or rootkits attacks.
Why we are recommending SpyHunter is because of its efficiency, lightweight that only takes up 12% of the CPU space and simpler user-interface that is designed for both beginners and advanced users. Besides that, it has features which require less-user monitoring, custom scan options, system guard and 24*7 help desk support. Keeping SpyHunter actively running on your computer adds an extra security layer that protects your computer system from being attacked.
Spyhunter certified by “West Coast Labs’ Checkmark Certification System” gives you a complete money-back guarantee, if you are not satisfied with its results. Because they are sure you will going to have it on your system. So, it’s a win-win situation for you try out SpyHunter free version and if you are fully satisfied to get registered for full protection against all malicious odds that hampers your security.
Instructions To Download And Install SpyHunter 5
- Once the file “SpyHunter-Installer.exe” is downloaded, double-click on the file to open (you can see it in your browser’s bottom-left corner);
- Click “Yes” to the “User Account Control” dialog box;
- Now, choose your preferred language and then click on “OK” for the next installation step;
- Now, click on “Continue” button to proceed with the To proceed to the installation;
- Now installation will begin, please be patience as it may take few minutes;
- Click on the “Finish” button to successfully install the program.
Note: It may ask you to enter your information- there you can add your details or go with the default information to start the program.
Steps To Perform System Scan with SpyHunter
- Once the program is installed successfully, the SpyHunter 5 Anti-malware program will launch automatically. If it does not then locate the SpyHunter icon on the desktop or click on “Start” ? “Programs” ? Select “SpyHunter”.
- Now, To start the scan click on the “Home” tab and select “Start Scan Now” button. The program will now start scanning for threats, malware, unwanted programs, rootkits, and system vulnerabilities.
- The scan will report will all the details of the result along with system errors, vulnerabilities and malware found.
- SpyHunter 5 groups your scan results into categories determined by the type of objects detected: “Malware“, “PUPs” (Potentially Unwanted Programs), “Privacy“, “Vulnerabilities“, and “Whitelisted objects“, as shown in the screenshot below:
- To select an object for removal, just select the checkbox at the left of the object. You can select or deselect any objects displayed in the “Malware,” “PUPs” or “Privacy” tabs. We have included a convenient “Select All” feature that will allow you to select or deselect all objects displayed in a specific tab. To utilize this feature, simply select the checkbox at the left in the specific tab (9)
- Once you have selected which objects you would like to remove, click the “Next” button.
Note: Any objects that you choose to remove will be securely stored in SpyHunter’s “Quarantine.” If at any time, you would like to restore a previously removed object(s), you can do so through SpyHunter’s “Restore” feature. To locate the object, go to the “Malware/PC Scan” tab and then click the “Quarantine” tab. From the “Quarantine” tab, you may restore an object by selecting the checkbox at the left of the object and clicking the “Restore” button.
If you want to know more about it, you are welcomed to check out the full review of SpyHunter 5.
“Windows OS: Manually Find And Remove Registry Doctor ( Only Recommended For Advanced Users)”
The manual steps guided below are the links separately made with caution, to avoid any confusion to our readers. Please follow the links below and perform them one by one. If you are going for the manual removal process, then we also recommend you to print/download these instructions or open it from another uninfected computer or laptop and follow step-by-step manual removal instruction. Windows OS PDF Guide.
- Step 1: Boot your Computer to “Safe Mode With Networking“
- Step 2: Remove Suspicious Programs from Browsers
- Step 3: Removing Adware from Operating System
- Step 4: Cleaning temporary files and removing unwanted programs left within task manager
- Step 5: Running Full System Scan(Recommended)
You should not skip the full system scan step. As even if you don’t perform the manual steps for removing the Adware, running system scan will automatically detect and remove the threat. Security experts always recommend to do deep system scanning if you are not a technically sound person. All the steps mentioned above needs a good knowledge of system utilities, so if anything goes wrong it will hamper your device.