What is Now.loading-wsite.com redirect page? Why it occurs on the web browser? Is it harmful to click?
This article explains about Now.loading-wsite.com, its appearance and guide the step-by-step process to stop it from web browsers like Google Chrome, Mozilla, Internet Explorer and Microsoft Edge.
Now.loading-wsite.com-What is it?
Now.loading-wsite.com is a spam website that leads to various annoying activities. This page always redirect to suspicious sites that loads up plenty of advertisements in various forms. If you are getting redirected to Now.loading-wsite.com site, it means your browser is infected with some Adware. Generally, Adware arrives due to downloading free stuff from third-party download sites. They often bundle other ad-supported program other than the main downloaded program.
Once Adware gets installed, on the PC, they silently modify browser settings of Chrome, Mozilla or other installed browsers. Thus, you may always find yourself being redirected to unknown pages like Courselfan.pro, Moviestreamhd.org, Track.nuxues.com and Now.loading-wsite.com.
The main intention behind these shady advertising practices is to gain user’s attention and build the traffic for third-party website owners. In lure of that, Now.loading-wsite.com site also promotes Ad-supported program, fake tools, rogue security programs that are offered for free. But their presence can be destructive as they silently expose the PC other serious threats like Ransomware, Crypto-malware and Trojans.
Clicking on these links and fake ads can turn out to be a nightmare for any computer user. They can change the entire look and behaviors of the browser as well as PC without the consent of users. And silently execute various illegitimate activities.
So, if you are also among the one getting troubled by Now.loading-wsite.com then you should immediately start scanning your system to find out all harmful programs and remove them to completely stop the redirect.
You can try out Spyhunter to scan your infected system and detect the Adware triggering Now.loading-wsite.com pop-ups.
If you already know about the infectious behaviors of Adware then you can try out the manual removal solution provided here.
To remove Now.loading-wsite.com pop-ups from your Windows PC, follow the steps below:
- Block Pop-ups notifications from Now.loading-wsite.com
- Remove Now.loading-wsite.com from browser’s shortcut.
- Remove Now.loading-wsite.com and other Adware from windows
- Reset web browsers
- Use HitmanPro.Alert to scan and remove Now.loading-wsite.com.
Note: You should be cautious while performing the above manual removal of Now.loading-wsite.com pop-ups virus.
Block the permission for the site to show push notifications from web browsers:
- Open chrome menu by clicking on three vertical dots on top-right corner. Click on “Settings“.
- On Chrome’s “Settings” Page, scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on “Advanced“.
- Navigate to “Privacy and Security” section, now click on “Content settings“.
- Click on “Notifications“. You will see list of websites that are allowed to show notifications.
- Search for “Now.loading-wsite.com” website and click three vertical dots beside it, then click on “Remove”. This will prevent to show any push notification.(temporarily)
- Open Firefox menu by clicking on click on three horizontal lines. And choose “Options”.
- On the left side of the page, choose “Privacy & Security”.
- Go to “Permissions” section and within the Notifications menu choose “Settings” next to it.
- Locate “Now.loading-wsite.com” website, and choose “block” from the drop-down menu.
- Click “Save Changes” button.
- On the top-right part of the browser, click on gear icon to open the menu.
- Select “Internet Options“.
- Navigate to “Privacy” tab, now choose “Pop-up Blockers” section and click on “Settings”.
- Locate for Now.loading-wsite.com website and click on the Remove button.
- Open Microsoft Edge Menu button, by clicking on three horizontal dots. Choose Settings from the menu.
- Click on “Advanced” from the left side of the window.
- Under the “Website permission” section, click on “Manage permission“.
- Locate Now.loading-wsite.com website and click on the X (Clear) button.
Remove browser shortcuts from opening web address.
- Right on the web browser shortcut on your desktop;
- Choose “Properties”;
- On the shortcut tab, within the “target” section, search for Now.loading-wsite.com address after “C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe” ???.
- If you find anything apart from above, then delete it.
- Repeat with all the installed web browsers.
Remove Unwanted programs/Adware from control Panel.
- Click on “Start“, then type “Control Panel” in the search box.
- Choose the “Uninstall a program“.
- Choose the program you want to uninstall from the list and click on “Uninstall” button on top. (Most of the time malicious program will not allow you to manually remove the programs. So you can the help of Express uninstaller tool.)
Reset web browsers
Remove Now.loading-wsite.com using HitmanPro.Alert
HitmanPro.Alert is an advanced anti-malware program that takes on proactive approach towards threat behavior and its activities. Its cloud-based scanning technique is deeply scans the system to the possible locations where threats mostly resides. This is a real-time malware program that delivers protection from latest threat, crypto-malware, ransomware, exploits, spyware, risks related to online transactions. Read the full review of HitmanPro.Alert here.
HitmanPro.Alert is best-in-class that provides various advanced features like:
- Safe Browsing;
- Exploit Mitigation;
- Risk reduction:
- Key-loggers Protection and many such.
Running HitmanPro.Alert on your computer will provide your real-time status, checks the browser integrity and alerts or any suspicious activity. So that you can have a safe browsing and online transactions. Steps To Install And Run HitmanPro.Alert
- Click on the provided link to download HitmanPro.Alert anti-malware;
- Now, open the download folder or where your program is downloaded to locate “hmpalert3”;
- Click on it, to begin the installation;
- It will ask your User Account control, if prompted click on “yes”;
- The download should begin shortly. HitmanPro.Alert window will appear, where you need to choose the options:
Choose Protection level as Maximum
And tick the other boxes and finally click on “Install”.
HitmanPro.Alert only takes 5MB of your memory and is very quick to install.
- After the installation is complete, the scan will start. First scan may take up some minutes, as it will scan the whole computer.
- The scan results are displayed. Carefully look down the list. You can here, the scan has found 1 Riskware and thousands of traces which can be risky.
- You can select the threat to delete, quranantize, ignore or, mark as safe. If you want to remove all the threats, then simply click on the “Next” button below.
- HitmanPro.Alert first creates a restore point and then starts the removal process. This helps to recover from any damage.
So, now you are done, with the removal process with HitmanPro.Alert.
Best Practices To avoid Such Infections
- Do not click on “Allow” button to the Push notifications.
- Avoid opening spam mail attachments, this is the common way through virus intrude inside. Thus, we should be cautious while getting mails from non-trusted sources.
- Keep the software program updates, so that it does not have any security patches.
- Be very cautious while downloading any freeware from third-party websites. Always download software programs from official websites. Thus avoiding any accidental download of Adware/PUPs.
- Do not use public wi-fi for online transactions, as they are not fully secure and can infect the device.
- Use a powerful anti-virus program that will keep track of the security.
By following the above tips, you can avoid viruses or unwanted programs entering on your computer. Hope this article is helpful to you.