Beware of NovaLoader, it is a banking Trojan that illegally access your bank account and steal your money and other details.
What is NovaLoader?
NovaLoader is a info-stealer Trojan threat for the PC users particularly Brazilian. This detrimental Trojan program might hamper the system performance and uses the system resources for carrying out illegal activities. It can attack any version of Windows OS and keeps its identity hidden on the host machine.
Like ExtraPulsar Trojan threat, NovaLoader also take the advantage of system vulnerabilities to spread through the Windows users. And once successfully installed, it exploits the system resources to carry out some specific tasks as commanded by its author. Thus if you have noticed the presence of NovaLoader, then you should immediately scan your computer to remove its program files.
NovaLoader takes advantage of system vulnerabilities To Infect
This Trojan takes the advantage of freeware downloads, fake software update links, network loopholes and p2p file sharing to get install inside the computer system.
NovaLoader mainly attacking in Brazil but it is spreading very fast worldwide. It uses VBS (visual Basics) language and is written in “Delphi” that is an object-oriented high level language. The payloads of the malware is dropped in the form of modules by various stages.
What damages it can do to the targeted device?
Once successfully installed, NovaLoader searches for the virtual environment and quickly stops once found. And it keeps silently extracting banking information like account credentials and send it to their authors. What’s worse, it can also perform any illegal activity to the accessed bank account and while doing do, NovaLoader restricts users from using their bank account. Thus, it can victimize users by monetary frauds or identity frauds.
Moreover, NovaLoader attempts to download malicious files from open network connection and execute them on the target computer system. The malware copies itself within the Windows system folder to ensure its execution each time windows PC is started. It connects to remote server and transfers the control of the PC to hackers sitting on a remote server. Hence, your system resources can be misused for illegal purposes without your consent. NovaLoader can be a severe threat for the attacked PC.
The manual removal of NovaLoader is not recommended, thus victims needs to download the powerful detection tool to get rid of this threat completely out from the PC.
How to Remove NovaLoader Trojan
The removal process of NovaLoader Trojan is tough like any other virus. It can leave you puzzled as it does too many modifications to the system internal settings. This may take enough time and patience to do it manually. That even may not ensure you complete removal.
For our readers to understand, we have put our best possible solution that can help to remove this threat. But we suggest you to only try this if you are familiar with system configurations, registries keys and its subkeys values and also boot settings.
While performing the manual solution, be enough cautious and if you get confused at any point of time, them leave it and take the help of powerful anti-malware program to detect and remove the virus. This will not only ensure safe removal of NovaLoader Trojan but also restore default system settings.
To Remove NovaLoader Trojan, follow these steps:
The manual steps below contains the instructions separately to avoid any confusion to our readers. Please follow the links below and perform them one by one. If you are going for the manual removal process, then we recommend you to print/download these instructions. Or you can open it from another uninfected computer or laptop. And follow step-by-step manual removal instruction: Windows OS PDF Guide.
Step 1:Remove NovaLoader Trojan From WindowsOS
Step 2: Remove Trojan Virus Using System Restore Procedure. (Advanced option)
Step 3: Remove NovaLoader Trojan using HitmanPro.Alert
HitmanPro.Alert is an advanced anti-malware program that takes on proactive approach towards threat behavior and its activities. Its cloud-based scanning technique is deeply scans the system to the possible locations where threats mostly resides. This is a real-time malware program that delivers protection from latest threat, crypto-malware, ransomware, exploits, spyware, risks related to online transactions.
HitmanPro.Alert is best-in-class that provides various advanced features like:
- Safe Browsing;
- Exploit Mitigation;
- Risk reduction:
- Key-loggers Protection and many such.
Running HitmanPro.Alert on your computer will provide your real-time status, checks the browser integrity and alerts or any suspicious activity. So that you can have a safe browsing and online transactions. Read the full review of HitmanPro.Alert here.
Steps To Install And Run HitmanPro.Alert
- Click on the provided link to download HitmanPro.Alert anti-malware;
- Now, open the download folder or where your program is downloaded to locate “hmpalert3”;
- Click on it, to begin the installation;
- It will ask your User Account control, if prompted click on “yes”;
- The download should begin shortly. HitmanPro.Alert window will appear, where you need to choose the options:
Choose Protection level as Maximum
And tick the other boxes and finally click on “Install”.
HitmanPro.Alert only takes 5MB of your memory and is very quick to install.
- After the installation is complete, the scan will start. First scan may take up some minutes, as it will scan the whole computer.
- The scan results are displayed. Carefully look down the list. You can here, the scan has found 1 Riskware and thousands of traces which can be risky.
- You can select the threat to delete, quranantize, ignore or, mark as safe. If you want to remove all the threats, then simply click on the “Next” button below.
- HitmanPro.Alert first creates a restore point and then starts the removal process. This helps to recover from any damage.
So, now you are done, with the removal process with HitmanPro.Alert.
Step 4: System Restore Procedure
- After Removal of NovaLoader Trojan, it is important to restore the damages done by it. As it attacks windows registry to add its keys and values to execute as the system starts. All these keys may help the program to regenerate its codes. To repair the registry and restore to its previous state, we recommend the “Reimage Tool“, that cleans all the traces of threat and fix all windows errors.
Best Practices To avoid Such Infections
- Keep a secure firewall for the system. This will help block any unwanted internet connections to your device.
- Do not open spam mail attachments from unknown sender. This is the common way through which malicious programs intrude inside. Thus, we should be cautious while getting mails from non-trusted sources.
- Keep the software program updates, so that it does not have any security patches.
- Be very cautious while downloading any freeware from third-party websites. Always download software programs from official websites. Thus avoiding any accidental download of Adware/PUPs.
- Do not use public wi-fi for online transactions, as they are not fully secure and can infect the device.
- Use a powerful anti-virus program that will keep track of the security.
By following the above tips, you can avoid viruses or unwanted programs entering on your computer. Hope this article is helpful to you.