You should not click on “Allow” button from Masandketakin.pro redirect page. This may drop harmful program on your computer. Read the article to know more about it.
Masandketakin.pro-What is it?
Masandketakin.pro is a stubborn redirect web page that is meant to readdress users to third-party advertising pages. You may suddenly land on this page while visiting any harmful web page, streaming sites and clicking on adult content links.
The moment you click on any harmful link, you may notice Masandketakin.pro site opening on the new tab of the browser.
The pop-up message on the page states:
Masandketakin.pro wants to Show notifications
Press tap the Allow button to continue
This makes the motive of the page clear that, Masandketakin.pro redirect aims to push notifications every now and then. If you click on allow, it will start troubling you with plenty of advertisements and pop-up on the desktop screen.
It makes users click on its sponsored links through showing attractive ads and banners. This brings revenue for their authors. It is very distressing as Masandketakin.pro will display lots of pop-ups, ads, banners and sponsored links by tracking your surfing habits distracting you from browsing freely.
Most of them are out of the context of the visited site and capture all over the browser. It frustrates users as they are so frequent that you may not able to surf freely. Each time you request any page, Masandketakin.pro ads will redirect you to some unknown malicious site troubling your browsing.
Users are advised not to click on its ads/links as it will further redirect to annoying pages that could drop any adware/malware within the background. So, quickly scan your PC to detect and remove all nasty pop-ups and associated extensions of Masandketakin.pro.
Remove Masandketakin.pro pop-up virus
The constant appearance of pop-ups and redirects from Masandketakin.pro may slowly hamper the performance of the system. It will make the situation worse for you. As it is managed by any Adware that modifies system and browser settings to automatically redirect to questionable sites. These redirection and pop-ups will continue to bother users until all the traces of the threat not be removed permanently.
The safest way to deal with Masandketakin.pro pop-up virus is to scan your infected device with effective anti-malware program. As it is not possible to manually trace the harmful program files and its behaviors. A powerful anti-malware program can easily detect and remove Masandketakin.pro and its sources effectively.
You can try out Spyhunter to scan your infected system and detect the Adware triggering Masandketakin.pro pop-ups.
If you already know about the infectious behaviors of Adware then you can try out the manual removal solution provided here.
To remove Masandketakin.pro pop-ups from your Windows PC, follow the steps below:
- Block Pop-ups notifications from Masandketakin.pro
- Remove Masandketakin.pro from browser’s shortcut.
- Remove Masandketakin.pro and other Adware from windows
- Reset web browsers
- Use HitmanPro.Alert to scan and remove Masandketakin.pro.
Note: You should be cautious while performing the above manual removal of Masandketakin.pro pop-ups virus.
Block the permission for the site to show push notifications from web browsers:
- Open chrome menu by clicking on three vertical dots on top-right corner. Click on “Settings“.
- On Chrome’s “Settings” Page, scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on “Advanced“.
- Navigate to “Privacy and Security” section, now click on “Content settings“.
- Click on “Notifications“. You will see list of websites that are allowed to show notifications.
- Search for “Masandketakin.pro” website and click three vertical dots beside it, then click on “Remove”. This will prevent to show any push notification.(temporarily)
- Open Firefox menu by clicking on click on three horizontal lines. And choose “Options”.
- On the left side of the page, choose “Privacy & Security”.
- Go to “Permissions” section and within the Notifications menu choose “Settings” next to it.
- Locate “Masandketakin.pro” website, and choose “block” from the drop-down menu.
- Click “Save Changes” button.
- On the top-right part of the browser, click on gear icon to open the menu.
- Select “Internet Options“.
- Navigate to “Privacy” tab, now choose “Pop-up Blockers” section and click on “Settings”.
- Locate for Masandketakin.pro website and click on the Remove button.
- Click on “Advanced” from the left side of the window.
- Under the “Website permission” section, click on “Manage permission“.
- Locate Masandketakin.pro website and click on the X (Clear) button.
Remove browser shortcuts from opening web address.
- Right on the web browser shortcut on your desktop;
- Choose “Properties”;
- On the shortcut tab, within the “target” section, search for Masandketakin.pro address after “C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe” ???.
- If you find anything apart from above, then delete it.
- Repeat with all the installed web browsers.
Remove Unwanted programs/Adware from control Panel.
- Click on “Start“, then type “Control Panel” in the search box.
- Choose the “Uninstall a program“.
- Choose the program you want to uninstall from the list and click on “Uninstall” button on top. (Most of the time malicious program will not allow you to manually remove the programs. So you can the help of Express uninstaller tool.)
Reset web browsers
Remove Masandketakin.pro using HitmanPro.Alert
HitmanPro.Alert is an advanced anti-malware program that takes on proactive approach towards threat behavior and its activities. Its cloud-based scanning technique is deeply scans the system to the possible locations where threats mostly resides. This is a real-time malware program that delivers protection from latest threat, crypto-malware, ransomware, exploits, spyware, risks related to online transactions. Read the full review of HitmanPro.Alert here.
HitmanPro.Alert is best-in-class that provides various advanced features like:
- Safe Browsing;
- Exploit Mitigation;
- Risk reduction:
- Key-loggers Protection and many such.
Running HitmanPro.Alert on your computer will provide your real-time status, checks the browser integrity and alerts or any suspicious activity. So that you can have a safe browsing and online transactions. Steps To Install And Run HitmanPro.Alert
- Click on the provided link to download HitmanPro.Alert anti-malware;
- Now, open the download folder or where your program is downloaded to locate “hmpalert3”;
- Click on it, to begin the installation;
- It will ask your User Account control, if prompted click on “yes”;
- The download should begin shortly. HitmanPro.Alert window will appear, where you need to choose the options:
And tick the other boxes and finally click on “Install”.
HitmanPro.Alert only takes 5MB of your memory and is very quick to install.
So, now you are done, with the removal process with HitmanPro.Alert.
Best Practices To avoid Such Infections
- Do not click on “Allow” button to the Push notifications.
- Avoid opening spam mail attachments, this is the common way through virus intrude inside. Thus, we should be cautious while getting mails from non-trusted sources.
- Keep the software program updates, so that it does not have any security patches.
- Be very cautious while downloading any freeware from third-party websites. Always download software programs from official websites. Thus avoiding any accidental download of Adware/PUPs.
- Do not use public wi-fi for online transactions, as they are not fully secure and can infect the device.
- Use a powerful anti-virus program that will keep track of the security.
By following the above tips, you can avoid viruses or unwanted programs entering on your computer. Hope this article is helpful to you.