If you find your important documents, images, videos or other files encrypted with “.luboversova148” extension, then it means your computer is attacked by GlobeImposter ransomware.
The GlobeImposter is a crypto-malware program designed to encrypt files found on the attacked computer system. Like the general behavior of ransomware, this variant also aims to extort money from victims by using strong ciphers algorithms. The encrypted files are locked with “.luboversova148” extension.
For example, your file named as “mycat.jpg” gets renamed to “mycat.jpg.luboversova148” and so on.
The extortionist asks the victim to buy the decryption key by paying the said amount in Bitcoins to the provided wallet address. These instructions are written within a ransom note named as “Read_Me.html” file. This html file is kept within the desktop and directories where encryption has been performed.
The message within the “Read_Me.html” states that:
FILE RECOVERY INSTRUCTIONS!
All your files have received a secret permission.
To remove this permission and restore all data you need:
Send 1 image or text file (less than 10mb) to mail email@example.com.
In the message include your personal ID (look at the beginning of this document).
In the response message we will send the recovered file and further instructions for recovery.
If you have not received a response to your message more than 12 hours, write to an alternate email address firstname.lastname@example.org
Attempts to run the anti-virus tools will result in the loss of your data
Attempts to self-decrypting files will result in the loss of your data
Decoders other users are not compatible with your data, because each user has a unique key
From the above note, victims need to send one of the encrypted files to the email@example.com email address along with the provided unique ID. Once the victim does so, then the authors of the Luboversova148 ransomware further instructs the victims to guide on how to restore all the encrypted files.
The extortionist also warn the affected user that they should not attempt the decryption by any other way, as this may lead to permanent loss of the data. This is actually done to scare user, so that they don’t have any option left other than paying the ransom.
More Information About Luboversova148 Ransomware virus:
The ransomware attacks have now become a huge success for cyber-criminals to earn a lot of profit. Most of the ransomware like BSC, lanset, Rezuc and Actin are using the same technique. They first attack the vulnerable system and scans through the whole device to search for important files of various extensions. Then they run the encryption tool to lock the files with a special extension, here it is “.luboversova148” extension. After that, they creates a ransom note containing the ransomware instruction and on how to restore the files.
The files are encrypted with a pair of private and public keys, where the private key is stored on the hacker’s server and is identified with a unique ID for each victim. Thus, it is nearly impossible to get the decryption key from other sources. You are forced to contact to the authors of the ransomware to buy the decryption key which costs between $500 to $1500. They demand the ransom to be paid in the form of Bitcoins to avoid being detected by any security agencies. Thus security experts always recommend to keep a backup of your important files and documents. The best way to use a cloud storage that is less likely to be tampered or infected and can be accessed from any device.
Users may get infected with Luboversova148 ransomware may get it from infected email attachment link, or fake update links from unsafe websites. Thus, users need to be aware of while downloading any freeware or opening any email from unknown sender. To know more about ransomware threat and its arrival sources in-depth click here.
To completely get rid of Luboversova148 Ransomware, you need to opt for powerful anti-ransomware tool to detect and remove it. After that, you can use some recovery tool to try restoring your files.
Unfortunately, it may not be possible. But still the security experts never recommend paying the ransom as it may not guarantee that the extortionist will provide the full decryption. Being a cyber-criminals they should not be trusted. It is better to remove Luboversova148 Ransomware and keep backup of your files to avoid such attacks.
How To Remove Luboversova148 Ransomware virus Without Paying Ransom
In this guide, you will find removal instruction of Luboversova148 Ransomware virus both manually and using anti-malware tool. At times, virus does not allow the installation or scanning of anti-virus program, so you need to switch to “safe mode with networking”. After that you can try recovery of your data if you have any backup or we have listed some methods which may help you to recover some of your data.
Use Ransomware Defender To Remove Luboversova148 Ransomware(Recommended)”
Ransomware Defender Overview
ShieldApps’ Ransomware Defender is a specially designed security program for Ransomware threats. This anti-ransomware program detects and permanently blocks any ransomware prior to its attack on the protected system.
Ransomware Defender maintains its threat database and its related information which makes the program proactively detect any sort of threat and notifies users upon detection. This anti-ransomware program works well along with your primary anti-malware applications and does not interfere with its work.
Ransomware Defender is compatible with Windows 7, 8, 8.1 and 10. And is suitable for both home and business network. It has various prominent features like real-time ransomware detection, scan protection, history cleaner, file transfer tools and automated scans that helps in better detection of ransomware threat and blacklist them from your system permanently. Additionally, this anti-ransomware solution also provides firewall security, internet protection, mobile security, and virtual private network configuration. The solution also offers 24/7 customer support via email.
If you generally do not keep backups of your important files and documents or use your computer or device for storing financial and business details, then it is very important to keep them secure. Here Ransomware Defender is proved as a comprehensive anti-ransomware solution.
Do not compromise with your computer’s security.
Ransomware Defender solution comes with a subscription of $49.95.
Ransomware Defender Features
- Ransomware Protection: This ransomware solution effectively detects, removes and blacklists any ransomware that attempts to attack your system. And always keep monitoring the system within background for any possible attacks.
- Smart Ransomware Detection: Due to its advanced technology of threat detection, you can rest assured of system protection. It will give real-time updates and report of any suspicious activity.
- Internet Security: Protects from any unethical web activity, malicious attempts to breach your internet security, blocks any malicious websites and infected online scripts through ransomware generally enter.
- Scheduled Scan/Clean Action: It provides a user-friendly and fully automated solution for schedule scans at your preferred timings, thus even if you forgot to manually scan your computer you are still protected.
- Secure File Eraser: It’s a very important feature provided by Ransomware defender that empowers you to fix any of your files/applications that you suspect as infected.
- 24/7 PROTECTION: Ransomware Defender provides 24/7 real-time protection due to its auto and schedules scan mechanism that guards your system all the time.
Installing Ransomware Defender
- Click on the link to Download Ransomware Defender.
- Choose the location to save the installation file and click on “save”.
- After the download is completed, double-click on the downloaded file to open.
- If prompted by User Account Control: click on “Yes” button.
- This will open an installation wizard. Click on “Install“. Now simply follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation procedure.
- After Ransomware Defender successfully installs, a new tab or window will open on your browser showing confirmation of the installation.
Run Scan To Detect Luboversova148 Ransomware threat on your computer
Follow the steps to properly scan and remove Luboversova148 ransomware threat from your computer:
- Start the scan: Once the installation is completed, the Ransomware defender application window will open. Here you have 3 options for scan: Quick, Deep, and Custom. We suggest doing Deep scanning for the first time for better detection of ransomware threats.
- Let the scanning process be completed: Scan will take a few minutes so be patient and let the scan be fully completed.
- Review the Scan Results and remove the threats: Review the scan results that will show all the threats and malware found during the scan process, you can manually choose to remove the threats one-by-one by clicking on the threat name and select “delete” or simply click on the “Clean All” button.
Manually Find And Remove Luboversova148 (Recommended Only For Advanced Users)
The manual steps guided below are the links separately made with caution, to avoid any confusion to our readers. Please follow the links below and perform them one by one. If you are going for the manual removal process, then we recommend you to print/download these instructions or open it from another uninfected computer or laptop and follow step-by-step manual removal instruction. Windows OS PDF Guide.
Method 1: Remove Luboversova148 Ransomware and its associated files from the computer through safe mode with command prompt.
- Reboot your computer to “Safe Mode with Command Prompt”
- End malicious process from “Task Manager“
- Deep Scan the infected computer to ensure complete removal (Recommended)
Method 2: Remove Luboversova148 Ransomware virus using System Restore Procedure
After that, the ransomware threat should go, but if it is still there, then you need to try another method which is the “System Restore”. Click here to perform System Restore in Windows OS.
How to Restore the Encrypted Files?
Click here to know How you can restore the encrypted file.