What is Evengsitolightont.info? Why does it pushing constant ads and links to my desktop screen? How to remove Evengsitolightont.info pop-ups? Here is the answer…
Evengsitolightont.info-What is it?
Evengsitolightont.info is detected as a stubborn browser redirect virus that generates various annoying pop-ups on the infected browser. It appears when the user tries to visit any ad-driven website and get randomly redirected to this page. Evengsitolightont.info presents a pop-up asking user to confirm for push notification.
This is actually a trick to make users subscribe for irrelevant ads and contents that may start to appear frequently on the desktop itself.
Evengsitolightont.info wants to Show notifications
Press tap the Allow button to continue
These pop-ups and links may even contain harmful codes that upon clicking could inject any potentially unwanted program that can arise various issues within your PC. Thus, if you are facing redirect issues, then we advise you to be careful while browsing. As your browser is infected with Adware. And clicking further to infected or redirect links may pose more risk.
Evengsitolightont.info Infectious Behavior
Generally, this spiteful domain comes into your PC during downloading unsafe free software programs, accessing underlined hyperlinks, sharing internet from unknown resources, playing games and visiting various online shopping sites randomly.
Evengsitolightont.info appears while surfing on the infected browser. The page is usually seen as:
If you were trying to visit any website to download stuffs, play online games or stream video online, then you start getting redirected to this page. Out of curiosity you may click on “Allow” and from then on, it will start pushing unwanted advertisements straight on your desktop.
Once affected, Evengsitolightont.info will display fake update pop-ups which are not from any official sites but redirect your browsing pages randomly to any harmful URL. Besides that, Evengsitolightont.info will grab your entire browsing histories, email address, searched keywords and other confidential data for illegal benefits. It does not stop here, Evengsitolightont.info may allow the other malware or adware program to be disguised within the PC and completely negotiate it.
So, you need to eliminate Evengsitolightont.info from your computer without wasting any time.
Remove Evengsitolightont.info pop-up virus
Evengsitolightont.info pop-ups is not easy to remove. As they are often controlled by other Adware that may be silently hidden onto your system. The safest way to deal with Evengsitolightont.info pop-up virus is to scan your infected device with effective anti-malware program. As it is not possible to manually trace the harmful program files and its behaviors. A powerful anti-malware program can easily detect and remove Evengsitolightont.info and its sources effectively.
You can try out spyhunter to scan your infected system and detect the Adware triggering Evengsitolightont.info pop-ups.
If you already know about the infectious behaviors of Adware then you can try out the manual removal solution provided here.
To remove Evengsitolightont.info pop-ups from your Windows PC, follow the steps below:
- Block Pop-ups notifications from Evengsitolightont.info
- Remove Evengsitolightont.info from browser’s shortcut.
- Remove Evengsitolightont.info and other Adware from windows
- Reset web browsers
- Use HitmanPro.Alert to scan and remove Evengsitolightont.info.
Note: You should be cautious while performing the above manual removal of Evengsitolightont.info pop-ups virus.
Block the permission for the site to show push notifications from web browsers:
- Open chrome menu by clicking on three vertical dots on top-right corner. Click on “Settings“.
- On Chrome’s “Settings” Page, scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on “Advanced“.
- Navigate to “Privacy and Security” section, now click on “Content settings“.
- Click on “Notifications“. You will see list of websites that are allowed to show notifications.
- Search for “Evengsitolightont.info” website and click three vertical dots beside it, then click on “Remove”. This will prevent to show any push notification.(temporarily)
- Open Firefox menu by clicking on click on three horizontal lines. And choose “Options”.
- On the left side of the page, choose “Privacy & Security”.
- Go to “Permissions” section and within the Notifications menu choose “Settings” next to it.
- Locate “Evengsitolightont.info” website, and choose “block” from the drop-down menu.
- Click “Save Changes” button.
- On the top-right part of the browser, click on gear icon to open the menu.
- Select “Internet Options“.
- Navigate to “Privacy” tab, now choose “Pop-up Blockers” section and click on “Settings”.
- Locate for Evengsitolightont.info website and click on the Remove button.
- Open Microsoft Edge Menu button, by clicking on three horizontal dots. Choose Settings from the menu.
- Click on “Advanced” from the left side of the window.
- Under the “Website permission” section, click on “Manage permission“.
- Locate Evengsitolightont.info website and click on the X (Clear) button.
Remove browser shortcuts from opening web address.
- Right on the web browser shortcut on your desktop;
- Choose “Properties”;
- On the shortcut tab, within the “target” section, search for Evengsitolightont.info address after “C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe” ???.
- If you find anything apart from above, then delete it.
- Repeat with all the installed web browsers.
Remove Unwanted programs/Adware from control Panel.
- Click on “Start“, then type “Control Panel” in the search box.
- Choose the “Uninstall a program“.
- Choose the program you want to uninstall from the list and click on “Uninstall” button on top. (Most of the time malicious program will not allow you to manually remove the programs. So you can the help of Express uninstaller tool.)
Reset web browsers
Remove Evengsitolightont.info using HitmanPro.Alert
HitmanPro.Alert is an advanced anti-malware program that takes on proactive approach towards threat behavior and its activities. Its cloud-based scanning technique is deeply scans the system to the possible locations where threats mostly resides. This is a real-time malware program that delivers protection from latest threat, crypto-malware, ransomware, exploits, spyware, risks related to online transactions. Read the full review of HitmanPro.Alert here.
HitmanPro.Alert is best-in-class that provides various advanced features like:
- Safe Browsing;
- Exploit Mitigation;
- Risk reduction:
- Key-loggers Protection and many such.
Running HitmanPro.Alert on your computer will provide your real-time status, checks the browser integrity and alerts or any suspicious activity. So that you can have a safe browsing and online transactions. Steps To Install And Run HitmanPro.Alert
- Click on the provided link to download HitmanPro.Alert anti-malware;
- Now, open the download folder or where your program is downloaded to locate “hmpalert3”;
- Click on it, to begin the installation;
- It will ask your User Account control, if prompted click on “yes”;
- The download should begin shortly. HitmanPro.Alert window will appear, where you need to choose the options:
Choose Protection level as Maximum
And tick the other boxes and finally click on “Install”.
HitmanPro.Alert only takes 5MB of your memory and is very quick to install.
- After the installation is complete, the scan will start. First scan may take up some minutes, as it will scan the whole computer.
- The scan results are displayed. Carefully look down the list. You can here, the scan has found 1 Riskware and thousands of traces which can be risky.
- You can select the threat to delete, quranantize, ignore or, mark as safe. If you want to remove all the threats, then simply click on the “Next” button below.
- HitmanPro.Alert first creates a restore point and then starts the removal process. This helps to recover from any damage.
So, now you are done, with the removal process with HitmanPro.Alert.
Best Practices To avoid Such Infections
- Do not click on “Allow” button to the Push notifications.
- Avoid opening spam mail attachments, this is the common way through virus intrude inside. Thus, we should be cautious while getting mails from non-trusted sources.
- Keep the software program updates, so that it does not have any security patches.
- Be very cautious while downloading any freeware from third-party websites. Always download software programs from official websites. Thus avoiding any accidental download of Adware/PUPs.
- Do not use public wi-fi for online transactions, as they are not fully secure and can infect the device.
- Use a powerful anti-virus program that will keep track of the security.
By following the above tips, you can avoid viruses or unwanted programs entering on your computer. Hope this article is helpful to you.