Note: RETURN FILES.txt
Ransom Demanded: ???
When a file is encrypted using ciphers, it means it is encoded with asymmetric pair of keys that is public-private keys. The public key identifies the user and the private key is stored to the hackers server. Without the private key, the files cannot be decoded. Thus, the victims falls into the tricks of the hacker and they need to pay the said ransom amount to buy the decryptor tool.
Here the decrypted file gets .[email@example.com].dqb extension, and the ransomware leaves a note called “RETURN FILES.txt”.Further the victims need to contact the authors via firstname.lastname@example.org email address for further instructions to buy the decryptor. [email@example.com].dqb is mostly distributed through phishing email attachments, cracked software programs, freeware downloads and file-sharing over infected network. If you want to know in-depth about ransomware and its arrival sources, then please read.
Once installed successfully on the computer, it runs various executable program modules to disable any security program. After that, [firstname.lastname@example.org].dqb initiates lots of malicious actions like searching for important files like documents, images, videos, PDFs and backups stored on the system. Soon after that, it runs the encryption tool using AES ciphers to encrypt the data. Thus, the files encrypted is locked with
It is very easy to deal with ransomware if you have a backup of your important files. Because paying ransom is never a good option. This can encourage the cyber-threats to accomplish more such illegal tasks. Also there is no guarantee that you will get the decryption key. The best you can do is, scan your infected computer with anti-ransomware program and try some of the recovery methods given below.
If you have not started backing up your data, then it the right time to start backing up now:- SOS Online backup.
How To Remove [email@example.com].dqb Ransomware virus Without Paying Ransom
In this guide, you will find removal instruction of [firstname.lastname@example.org].dqb Ransomware virus both manually and using anti-malware tool. At times, virus does not allow the installation or scanning of anti-virus program, so you need to switch to “safe mode with networking”. After that you can try recovery of your data if you have any backup or we have listed some methods which may help you to recover some of your data.
Use Ransomware Defender To Remove [email@example.com].dqb Ransomware(Recommended)”
Ransomware Defender Overview
ShieldApps’ Ransomware Defender is a specially designed security program for Ransomware threats. This anti-ransomware program detects and permanently blocks any ransomware prior to its attack on the protected system.
Ransomware Defender maintains its threat database and its related information which makes the program proactively detect any sort of threat and notifies users upon detection. This anti-ransomware program works well along with your primary anti-malware applications and does not interfere with its work.
Ransomware Defender is compatible with Windows 7, 8, 8.1 and 10. And is suitable for both home and business network. It has various prominent features like real-time ransomware detection, scan protection, history cleaner, file transfer tools and automated scans that helps in better detection of ransomware threat and blacklist them from your system permanently. Additionally, this anti-ransomware solution also provides firewall security, internet protection, mobile security, and virtual private network configuration. The solution also offers 24/7 customer support via email.
If you generally do not keep backups of your important files and documents or use your computer or device for storing financial and business details, then it is very important to keep them secure. Here Ransomware Defender is proved as a comprehensive anti-ransomware solution.
Do not compromise with your computer’s security.
Ransomware Defender solution comes with a subscription of $49.95.
Ransomware Defender Features
- Ransomware Protection: This ransomware solution effectively detects, removes and blacklists any ransomware that attempts to attack your system. And always keep monitoring the system within background for any possible attacks.
- Smart Ransomware Detection: Due to its advanced technology of threat detection, you can rest assured of system protection. It will give real-time updates and report of any suspicious activity.
- Internet Security: Protects from any unethical web activity, malicious attempts to breach your internet security, blocks any malicious websites and infected online scripts through ransomware generally enter.
- Scheduled Scan/Clean Action: It provides a user-friendly and fully automated solution for schedule scans at your preferred timings, thus even if you forgot to manually scan your computer you are still protected.
- Secure File Eraser: It’s a very important feature provided by Ransomware defender that empowers you to fix any of your files/applications that you suspect as infected.
- 24/7 PROTECTION: Ransomware Defender provides 24/7 real-time protection due to its auto and schedules scan mechanism that guards your system all the time.
Installing Ransomware Defender
- Click on the link to Download Ransomware Defender.
- Choose the location to save the installation file and click on “save”.
- After the download is completed, double-click on the downloaded file to open.
- If prompted by User Account Control: click on “Yes” button.
- This will open an installation wizard. Click on “Install“. Now simply follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation procedure.
- After Ransomware Defender successfully installs, a new tab or window will open on your browser showing confirmation of the installation.
Run Scan To Detect [firstname.lastname@example.org].dqb Ransomware threat on your computer
Follow the steps to properly scan and remove [email@example.com].dqb ransomware threat from your computer:
- Start the scan: Once the installation is completed, the Ransomware defender application window will open. Here you have 3 options for scan: Quick, Deep, and Custom. We suggest doing Deep scanning for the first time for better detection of ransomware threats.
- Let the scanning process be completed: Scan will take a few minutes so be patient and let the scan be fully completed.
- Review the Scan Results and remove the threats: Review the scan results that will show all the threats and malware found during the scan process, you can manually choose to remove the threats one-by-one by clicking on the threat name and select “delete” or simply click on the “Clean All” button.
Manually Find And Remove [firstname.lastname@example.org].dqb (Recommended Only For Advanced Users)
The manual steps guided below are the links separately made with caution, to avoid any confusion to our readers. Please follow the links below and perform them one by one. If you are going for the manual removal process, then we recommend you to print/download these instructions or open it from another uninfected computer or laptop and follow step-by-step manual removal instruction. Windows OS PDF Guide.
Method 1: Remove [email@example.com].dqb Ransomware and its associated files from the computer through safe mode with command prompt.
- Reboot your computer to “Safe Mode with Command Prompt”
- End malicious process from “Task Manager“
- Deep Scan the infected computer to ensure complete removal (Recommended)
Method 2: Remove [firstname.lastname@example.org].dqb Ransomware virus using System Restore Procedure
After that, the ransomware threat should go, but if it is still there, then you need to try another method which is the “System Restore”. Click here to perform System Restore in Windows OS.
How to Restore the Encrypted Files?
Click here to know How you can restore the encrypted file.