If you are encountering “Activation Warning Alert” pop-ups, then you must read this post.
“Activation Warning Alert”
“Activation Warning Alert” is a deceptive warning that pretends to be from Microsoft Windows. It displays a full page warnings to users informing about a critical alert. According to the warning, windows antivirus activation is failed that can risk the private data stored on the system. This issue can only be resolved by a windows technician. Thus users are requested to immediately call on the provided number to prevent the data loss.
User may unexpectedly start receiving such warnings from a redirect page. It can occur surprisingly while clicking on any infected link or website. The moment browser is under the control of any infected program or extension. User may randomly being redirected to some fraudulent site that says “Activation Warning Alert”. The only aim of such fraudulent sites is to scare users by mentioning that their data security is at risk as someone is attempting to steal the banking data like credit card info, logins and so on. This is happening because the automatic disinfection of windows has failed.
** Activation Warning Alert **
Error # 0xC004FC03
Do not ignore this critical alert.
If you close this page, your computer access will be disabled to prevent further damage to our network.
Your computer has alerted us that it has been infected with a Pornographic Spyware and virus. The following information is being stolen:
2.Credit Card Details
3.Email Account Logins
4.Photos and documents stored on this computer
You must contact us immediately so that our expert engineers can walk you through the removal process over the phone to protect your identity. Please call us within the next 5 minutes to prevent your computer from being disabled or from any information loss.
Call Microsoft Windows Support
How “Activation Warning Alert” spread:
Typically, such scam website open on the new tab unexpectedly if user click on any harmful link. Secondly, if the system has got some potentially unwanted program installed in the form of Adware. When it comes to Adware, they are capable to attack the browser and causes redirection. Thus, you should immediately close the deceptive page. However, if it still appears, then you need a trusted anti-malware scanner to locate the harmful program and remove with all their traces to stop browser redirects.
Why you should remove “Activation Warning Alert” virus
“Activation Warning Alert” is a tech scam virus that is managed by group of cyber criminals with the sole aim to cheat users into installing their fake tools, earn money and even allow remotely access your computer system and collect all data. These pop-ups will continue to bother you with constantly hamper your browsing screen. However, as said earlier, this is just a scam that is trick to fool users and earn money. Never call or click any provided link on this page.
Its presence can also raise other serious issues like browser crash down, drop other suspicious program that will show unexpected pop-ups, browser hijacking and performance slowdown. In this article we have provided the complete removal instructions for this scary threat. For quick removal click on the “Download Now” button and get rid of “Activation Warning Alert”.
“Windows OS: Use Anti-Malware To Scan And Remove “Activation Warning Alert” (Recommended)”
SpyHunter is a giant among the security programs that use advanced threat detection technology to remove any sort of Adware/PUPs, Browser hijacker, Trojans, Rootkits, Fake system optimization tools, worms, and rootkits.
It not only removes the threat but provides rigorous 24/7 protection from any unsolicited programs, vulnerability or rootkits attacks.
Why we are recommending SpyHunter is because of its efficiency, lightweight that only takes up 12% of the CPU space and simpler user-interface that is designed for both beginners and advanced users. Besides that, it has features which require less-user monitoring, custom scan options, system guard and 24*7 help desk support. Keeping SpyHunter actively running on your computer adds an extra security layer that protects your computer system from being attacked.
Spyhunter certified by “West Coast Labs’ Checkmark Certification System” gives you a complete money-back guarantee, if you are not satisfied with its results. Because they are sure you will going to have it on your system. So, it’s a win-win situation for you try out SpyHunter free version and if you are fully satisfied to get registered for full protection against all malicious odds that hampers your security.
Instructions To Download And Install SpyHunter 5
- Once the file “SpyHunter-Installer.exe” is downloaded, double-click on the file to open (you can see it in your browser’s bottom-left corner);
- Click “Yes” to the “User Account Control” dialog box;
- Now, choose your preferred language and then click on “OK” for the next installation step;
- Now, click on “Continue” button to proceed with the To proceed to the installation;
- Now installation will begin, please be patience as it may take few minutes;
- Click on the “Finish” button to successfully install the program.
Note: It may ask you to enter your information- there you can add your details or go with the default information to start the program.
Steps To Perform System Scan with SpyHunter
- Once the program is installed successfully, the SpyHunter 5 Anti-malware program will launch automatically. If it does not then locate the SpyHunter icon on the desktop or click on “Start” → “Programs” → Select “SpyHunter”.
- Now, To start the scan click on the “Home” tab and select “Start Scan Now” button. The program will now start scanning for threats, malware, unwanted programs, rootkits, and system vulnerabilities.
- The scan will report will all the details of the result along with system errors, vulnerabilities and malware found.
- SpyHunter 5 groups your scan results into categories determined by the type of objects detected: “Malware“, “PUPs” (Potentially Unwanted Programs), “Privacy“, “Vulnerabilities“, and “Whitelisted objects“, as shown in the screenshot below:
- To select an object for removal, just select the checkbox at the left of the object. You can select or deselect any objects displayed in the “Malware,” “PUPs” or “Privacy” tabs. We have included a convenient “Select All” feature that will allow you to select or deselect all objects displayed in a specific tab. To utilize this feature, simply select the checkbox at the left in the specific tab (9)
- Once you have selected which objects you would like to remove, click the “Next” button.
Note: Any objects that you choose to remove will be securely stored in SpyHunter’s “Quarantine.” If at any time, you would like to restore a previously removed object(s), you can do so through SpyHunter’s “Restore” feature. To locate the object, go to the “Malware/PC Scan” tab and then click the “Quarantine” tab. From the “Quarantine” tab, you may restore an object by selecting the checkbox at the left of the object and clicking the “Restore” button.
If you want to know more about it, you are welcomed to check out the full review of SpyHunter 5.
“Windows OS: Manually Find And Remove “Activation Warning Alert” ( Only Recommended For Advanced Users)”
The manual steps guided below are the links separately made with caution, to avoid any confusion to our readers. Please follow the links below and perform them one by one. If you are going for the manual removal process, then we recommend you to print/download these instructions or open it from another uninfected computer or laptop and follow step-by-step manual removal instruction. Windows OS PDF Guide.
- Step 1: Boot your Computer to “Safe Mode With Networking“
- Step 2: Remove “Activation Warning Alert” Programs from Browsers
- Step 3: Removing “Activation Warning Alert” Popup virus from Operating System
- Step 4: Clean temporary files and remove “Activation Warning Alert” unwanted programs left within task manager
- Step 5: Restrict Browser To Open The Tech Scam Page.
- Step 6: Running Full System Scan To Remove “Activation Warning Alert”
You should not skip the full system scan step. As even if you don’t perform the manual steps for removing the Adware, running system scan will automatically detect and remove the threat. Security experts always recommend to do deep system scanning if you are not a technically sound person. All the steps mentioned above needs a good knowledge of system utilities, so if anything goes wrong it will hamper your device.