Combo Cleaner- A Comprehensive Anti-virus And Optimization Program For MAC
Combo Cleaner is a complete security suite for Mac OS that is developed by “RCS LT” company. This program is featured with anti-virus scanner and system optimization tools like disk cleaner, duplicate files finder, application uninstaller, privacy scanner, and 24*7 customer support service.
Rather than being just a traditional anti-virus or a system optimizer, this single program takes a different approach that eases the user from using a different application to keep their MAC OS protected and optimized.
It is very important to have a reliable anti-virus solution for the computer system. Combo cleaner is one of the best options for MAC users as detects and eliminates all sorts of threats like adware, browser hijacker, Trojans, and other malware. It is a light-themed, easy-to-use interface and keeps updating its threat database hourly to instant detect and remove any sort of malware. Thus ensuring not any malicious stuff is behind within the system.
Combo Cleaner Features:
- Anti-virus: With the advanced scan mechanism designed especially for MAC virus, it efficiently detects, reports and removes all the native malware. And also the software keeps updating its threat database hourly which will help to keep your Mac OS secure.
- Disk Cleaner: Disk Cleaner is another powerful feature of this software which uses strong scan algorithm to check the whole system including hard drives for junks, logs, browsing data, cache and other unnecessary files that takes up lots of memory in the system. It safely removes them to free up gigabytes of memory and in turn optimizes the performance of MAC.
- Duplicate File Finder: Duplicate files are the copies of same files that somehow get stored in the system and consumes the disk space. Combo Cleaner locates for such identical files and lists them. Thus, users can view the files and remove them. This not only saves the disk space but also boost performance and minimizes file searching time.
- Privacy Scanner: Privacy should be our priority and combo cleaner understand this. So its Privacy Shield features scans the installed browsers that contain various information related to browsing in the form of cookies data. If these data goes into the hands of hackers or third-party then it can be misused badly. Thus, combo cleaner allows you to easily clear the stored browsing history, cache, cookies, etc.
- Big Files Finder: Many times, we have the issues of disk space but we actually can’t find which applications or files are taking up too much of memory Wondering why your disk is full but unable to locate files occupying significant disk. Like there are various downloaded files, HD videos, games, photos which we may not require now. Big Files Finder will list all such files and allow you to remove them which is not needed. This saves your time in manually searching all the drives for such files and remove them.
- App Uninstaller: It happens to all of us, that some of the applications or files won’t allow performing the uninstalling from the system. Combo Cleaner’s app uninstaller will let you find any hidden components of applications which are hindering the uninstall and then you can easily uninstall these applications and save a lot of space and also ensure any unwanted program is not running on your MAC.
Along with these prominent features, there are lots more to go with Combo Cleaner. So keep your Mac protected and optimized with a single suit.
How to Install and Scan with Combo Cleaner
- Once the download completes, double-click on the downloaded file;
- After the window opens, drag the Combo Cleaner program icon and drop into your “Applications folder” icon.
- Now, open your “Launchpad” and click on the “Combo Cleaner” icon.
- This will start the installation and updates its latest virus definition. Once done, the program will launch;
- Click on “Antivirus” tab and choose the scan options like Quick, Full, and custom. (Full is recommended for the first time)
- Let the scan be completed and it will list all the threat found. Now, click on “Remove All Threats”;
- After removing the threats, click on the “uninstaller” to find and remove any unwanted programs. Select the program from the list and its related files and then click on “Remove Selected Items”