Have you ever started working on a project or a presentation just to find out that piece of content you wanted to use was pasted as an image instead of text? Frustrating right? Have you then spent the next few hours typing text into boxes, diagrams or tables thinking how it’s a huge waste of your personal time?
What would you say if we told you that there is a time-saving hack that can make it all go away and make your life much easier? What would say if we told you that it was as easy as downloading a smartphone app? Well, it is and it’s called Image to word conversion.
Whatever your situation is, this type of functionality can be really helpful, primarily if you want to copy information from a screenshot of a website which would typically require you to spend a lot of time retyping all the text from the screen.
Image to Word Converter – How does it work?
There are countless mobile apps that can perform such conversions, but only a few of them that do it right. You should always be careful what you choose to download. For this there is a feature known as Google play protect which scans the app before you download it on your device. One app that we frequently use is Image to Word Converter. It provides great and accurate results with fast conversion times. Here are some of the app’s most notable features:
- No limits on the size and number of files you can convert
- A top-of-the-line image scanner with OCR
- Easy sharing features
- Ability to convert screenshots
- Cloud storage support (Dropbox, Google Drive, OneDrive, Box and more)
The app lets you easily convert images of contracts, reports, invoices and more to editable Word format saving you a lot of time in the process. You can also scan cooking recipes for further editing and note taking.
Although the app is straightforward and easy to use we decided to provide you with a step-by-step guide on how to convert your images to editable word documents.
How to Convert Images to Word in Four Steps
- Step 1: Download the app from Google PlayStore and install it.
- Step 2:Once the app is installed on your device, open it and “select the image” you wish to convert. You can do that directly from your phone, from Gmail attachments or from previously mentioned cloud services.
- On top of that, there is an option to quickly scan a photo and convert it to text. In order to get the best possible result, we advise you to scan images on a flat surface with good lighting and without any visible background.
- Step 3:In case you are not satisfied with the image you took, here you have an option to crop or rotate it. When you are finished with your editing, just tap on the “Convert” button and proceed to the final step.
- Step 4:Wait for the conversion to complete and that would be all. Now you can open the newly converted file in the text editing app of your choice and edit it. However the converting process may take time depending upon the size of the file, so you need to be patience.
This Image to Word – Picture Scanner with OCR is really remarkable and it’s good having it on your phone because you never know when you might need it. Whether you need to edit contracts, invoices, notes or recipes, this app got you covered.