AOMEI Partition Assistant Standard Tool -Full Review
Hello readers, this piece of article is designed to write about the review of Windows partition assistant tool. Creating partition while formatting windows can be a cumbersome task. It needs knowledge about the drive space, boot settings and a little familiar with Windows OS settings. Apart from that, it is a time consuming task, so you may need to take out some extra time from your busy schedule.
Whether you are a student, a freelancer or an employee, we don’t have too much time to do perform disk partition and its related task. Although, at some point of time we do need to put some effort in disk partition, make a bootable USB drive, make a recovery environment of Windows OS and so.
Why we need to create the partition of drives?
Our computer store a lot of our personal data. Along with it also consumes part of your storage to install the OS and other applications. So, partitioning helps to keep the data and files arranged within the computer.
While using the default Windows partition utility, you may have to Juggle with allocating the unused space. As it may not allow you to merge drives or utilize much of your unallocated space.
So, here we present a disk partition assistant for Windows OS that is AOMEI Partition Assistant. We have tested this tool and found it of great use. This software utility can assist you to create partition, divide disk space, merge partitions and lots of other advanced partitioning features. Due to the easy-to-go interface, new Windows users can even perform the partition related actions with much ease.
If you are looking for free disk partition management software, AOMEI Partition Assistant Standard could be your best choice. It has earned its reputation worldwide.
AOMEI Partition Assistant Standard
AOMEI partition tool is a disk partition assistant tool that has many attractive features allowing you to completely control your hard disk and create a partition.
This Partition Assistant offers two modes: quick and sector-to-sector which allows to perform more partition operations.
- Quick mode: It quickly checks for the used space within the drive and allows user to resize it.
- Sector-by-sector mode: It makes an exact copy of the selected drive by processing both used and unused spaces within the drive. Thus, the user can create more partitions apart from the two partitions which comes along with Windows. More the partition is, the more organized your files are.
The partition assistant Tool supports resize partition, merge partition, split partition, deleting the partition, allocating free space to drives.
Other than the basic partition actions, it has lots more to offer you that you weren’t able to perform till now with Windows Disk Partition utility.
- Easily migrate OS from one MBR disk to another MBR disk. Thus help you to improve the performance.
- With AOMEI Partition merging drives can be done within minutes. It allows users to merge the unallocated space within various drives to create a new one. Thus, you can have increased storage.
- Make any USB drive into a portable or bootable Windows OS.
- It’s worth mentioning that AOMEI Partition Assistant has built-in recovery environment. This can help you in any case of system failure or crash.
- It has a feature of converting file system that supports both FAT32 and NTFS. This conversion can be done without losing the data stored within the drive.
- This tool is helpful while upgrading your disk to high level between HDD to SDD. Thus, to increase the disk capacity and performance.
While, we found it efficient in modifying a partition label, type ID or serial numbers, set a selected drive as active, aligns partitions for SSD or HDD optimization. It can also help to check and fix various drive issues.
AOMEI Partition can scan the hard disk to find any bad sector and fix it without the loss of any data. Also with disks, it can also check and fix errors of MBR disk. You can choose to hide or unhide any disk partition if you have any security related issues. Another important action you can perform here is initializing the hard drive before partition, storage or retrieving of data.
|Name||AOMEI Partition Assistant|
|Version:||AOMEI Partition Assistant 8.2|
|OS supported:||Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7/8/10|
|Price:||TRY Free Now– Buy Full version of AOMEI PARTITION Professional Tool for only $49.95 with lifetime upgrades. Learn More|
What we like-
- Application offers support for all popular Windows versions.
- Supports multiple languages along with user-friendly interface.
- Easy to utilize and merge unallocated space while partitioning.
- Suitable for all types of users by quick features of creating, copying, resizing moving, aligning or splitting drives.
- Does not put much load on the CPU or RAM while running.
- PC can be set to automatically power off once the task is done.
- Could include a feature to keep a record of all the activities in a log file.
Well, this unavailability of feature does not overshadow the best partitioning features of AOMEI Partition Assistant tool.
AOMEI Partition Assistant tool is worth a try. As it is not only useful for creating partition of drives but also helps to fix various types of disk issues. All-in-all, this tool can be helpful for users who like to get their task done without getting much deeper to the system internal settings. Due to its clear-cut interface, it is easy to perform and manage disk partition.